Bounts.it .earn money doing exercise

20 watchers
Nov 2016
2:10pm, 1 Nov 2016
7,846 posts
  •  
Rosehip
no point donating my almost 7000 points to cancer research either as they don't get anything other than the points - which they used to spend on vouchers as gifts to their fundraisers. Now they can't even do that. Rather angry that the donation appears to be more than it is too.
Nov 2016
2:30pm, 1 Nov 2016
2,598 posts
  •  
FreshStart
I was amazed when I discovered that Cancer Research didn't receive any money in return for people donating their points Rosehip. I've just disconnected all of my Apps (for a second time) and deleted my account. I don't want Bounts to profit by selling my exercise data.
Nov 2016
8:43am, 2 Nov 2016
2,599 posts
  •  
FreshStart
An update on the MSE site moneysavingexpert.com
Jan 2017
10:45am, 12 Jan 2017
10,485 posts
  •  
Chrisull
So now bounts have effectively stopped doing rewards and just do challenges and rewards seems to have 7 items of which 5 are offers and 2 are give to charity, is there any point to using them? I think not, have just deleted the app off my iphone.
Jan 2017
12:06pm, 12 Jan 2017
4,231 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Am deleting my app but first of all I am going to donate all my points to cancer research
Jan 2017
1:05pm, 12 Jan 2017
3,006 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
I too deleted about a month ago. I can't grumble, over the last 3 years I've "earned" over £100 worth of Morrisons/Amazon vouchers and I didn't take out a paid subscription so it hasn't cost me anything.
I'm aware there are a lot of out-of-pocket unhappy subscribers though.
Jan 2017
1:12pm, 12 Jan 2017
4,234 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Alice I was lucky, I paid subscription, had more than cost in vouchers and also had a refund of subscription. Points now donated to charity and app deleted.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Moomin
In case any of you are struggling keeping your New Years Resolution, I've discovered an app that pa...