Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fetch Climbing Club

21 watchers
19 Nov
2:31pm, 19 Nov 2019
2496 posts
phal
Looks like it’s the 29th then πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I quite like the fact we’ve managed to land it on a special leap year day 😍😍😍
19 Nov
2:36pm, 19 Nov 2019
2497 posts
phal
Just back in from a couple of hours on the wall. They were doing lots of new route setting today!

Had a bit of a boulder first as I wasn’t initially feeling the love - however going in with no expectations worked really well! Got all of the 5+ routes again - the long red was great fun - and then did the 6a round the corner too - much better when less tired!!! Got my strength move just about straight off which surprised me!

Then finished with a 5 on the feature wall which was hard as it was up a consistently overhanging wall - lots of juggy holds but definitely a different type of climbing.

We had some good chats with the wall manager today who was in too.

Dave climbed really well - all 6a and he worked and kept repeating a 6a+ until he got it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I think I quite like this climbing thing πŸ§—β€β™€οΈ
20 Nov
6:16pm, 20 Nov 2019
2498 posts
phal
Anyone else been out adventuring??? Love hearing about what folks are up to 😍😍
20 Nov
6:19pm, 20 Nov 2019
4270 posts
1step2far
I'm off to the wall again tomorrow... also booked a climbing holiday in Snowdonia for next spring! Its a 18th birthday present for the teenager. So excited!
20 Nov
6:19pm, 20 Nov 2019
29300 posts
halfpint
We are struggling to motivate ourselves out the door in the evenings. We went to the wall regularly throughout summer but the winter is a struggle.
20 Nov
7:47pm, 20 Nov 2019
2499 posts
phal
Excellent 1Step!!

Ah HP, once you are there you will love it! The dark evenings are a bugger though πŸ˜”
20 Nov
7:52pm, 20 Nov 2019
29303 posts
halfpint
Yeah we never regret dragging our arses to the wall but it’s dark and cold and I’m tired and....
20 Nov
7:57pm, 20 Nov 2019
2500 posts
phal
Virtual kicking out of doors can be done if necessary πŸ˜‰

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mikuro
Want to chat to fellow climbers on here since that seems to be my current love rather than running.....