Pro cycling thread

1 lurker | 46 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
SPR
19 May
7:30pm, 19 May 2018
26351 posts
SPR
Pipped to my third mountain stage by GT, a bit like Yates really ;-)
19 May
7:34pm, 19 May 2018
4876 posts
Dai Bank
Who killed Kenny?

Guessed the right team but got the rider wrong lol

Still not enough for Yates so he will have to try again tomorrow, same amount of time again I think. 2 minutes will be more comfortable.

Great stage, looking forward to tomorrow to see if Yates can match today.
SPR
19 May
7:51pm, 19 May 2018
26352 posts
SPR
Will be interesting to see if anyone pays for their efforts today tomorrow.
19 May
8:08pm, 19 May 2018
4816 posts
larkim
TD, SY and CF won't all recover equally well from that. If one of them comes out strongly tomorrow (relatively) there could be bigger time gaps than today. Fingers crossed for something!
7:31am
7:31am, 20 May 2018
63915 posts
Gobi
My cynic alarm went off yesterday
.B.
8:03am
8:03am, 20 May 2018
37193 posts
.B.
I think if Froome feels good today Sky may try to put the pressure on before the last climb. The last climb doesn't look hard enough to put people in trouble, but the two before do. Also think some may pay for today, even Yates looked in the red yesterday. Exciting stuff.
SPR
10:03am
10:03am, 20 May 2018
26356 posts
SPR
Yates wants more time as well so expect him to be aggressive.

Yates could suddenly have a bad day with having the pink jersey for so long and this being his first GT where he's been properly in contention.

On the other hand if Yates keeps the pressure up Dumoulin could eventually crack, maybe not today but next week.

If Froome stays with today, I'd expect him to continue to improve and therefore don't see him cracking. As said yesterday, could be a useful ally to Yates as both need time on Dumoulin.

Pinot and Pozzovivo might feel they are still in the game as well.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Somewhere to discuss pro cycling all year round. If we create race threads, I'll try and keep the header updated with them so people can use this thread to navigate.

Currently checking out Italy.

Velogames Giro Fantasy Game:
Link (roll over me to see where I go)
League Name: Fetch Velo
League Code: 809298110

Road CC All Season Fantasy League: Link (roll over me to see where I go)
Fetcheveryone Fantasy League number: 77422

All Season Fantasy Thread: Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Old Spring Classics Thread (No Longer Used): Link (roll over me to see where I go)