TomTom Cardio Import

10 watchers
Jul 2015
11:43am, 23 Jul 2015
394 posts
  •  
Mummysaurus
Glad to find this thread, I just got a TomTom Cardio Runner and have been searching for how to import to Fetch, currently I bluetooth syn to the phone app but looks like I will have to get the laptop running (which takes anything up to 40 mins to boot up) :(
Feb 2016
5:04pm, 29 Feb 2016
135 posts
  •  
Ulric
Anyone tried or looking at the Runner 2 Cardio? Feeling a bit tempted but to get HR & GPS at the same time not ideal in winter when I usually have long sleeves and long gloves overlapping them. It does have an internal accelerometer which gives you strides/min (bit like a footpod but on the wrist). Also they still don't seem to have implemented Autopause...

dcrainmaker.com
Jun 2016
7:59pm, 2 Jun 2016
First-time poster!!
  •  
Bullet brown
Hi - I've tried following the lovely video instructions on downloading my data from my multisports, but it looks like its changed a bit. I followed equivalent instructions, selected the .tcx files, clicked on the folder box and it takes me to a folder that only contains 4 runs, 2 i downloaded when i got the watch at christmas, and 2 more random runs. I've got it plugged in now and can't find any of my other runs including this weeks...where are they going? and is there ever going to be an easy link to export to here? TBH honest if its this much of a faff there's no point in joining this? Which is a shame as my running club have a group on here...please help?
Jun 2016
8:06pm, 2 Jun 2016
170 posts
  •  
FergusG
I'm a Garmin user, so can't really comment on the specifics, but have you seen Fetch's 'coming soon...' Tom Tom announcement?

m.fetcheveryone.com
Jun 2016
8:42pm, 2 Jun 2016
254 posts
  •  
Ulric
Not quite sure what you are having a problem with BB, I download a .fit file from mysports after its been uploaded then manually import it here (and to Strava). I keep all mine in a special folder I created and the previous ones are always there - and I back them up externally too just in case. Personaly I stay away from automatic linkups between sites, partly because of privacy issues and partly so I can be sure I have my own copy of everything.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've gone and got a new TomTom cardio, drawn by the HRM in the watch, it's great, but I can't see...