Long night-time runs - adding value to Fetch

1 watcher
Nov 2013
4:35pm, 2 Nov 2013
9,514 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Quite. Bigger towns are easy, but for anyone visiting friends, relatives, or on a business trip to a smaller place, it might be helpful to know.
Nov 2013
4:38pm, 2 Nov 2013
21,112 posts
  •  
idio
I can run probably half mile on lit pavement before it goes into dark country roads.
Nov 2013
2:24pm, 3 Nov 2013
1,028 posts
  •  
Cyclops
This is a problem I suffer from too - roads here either turn into unpavemented dual carriageways or very quickly take you into town and areas I don't want to run on my own. Even the suburban streets get a bit rural in places and suddenly lose pavements and get dark and tree-ey and a bit bogeymanish. I struggle to find a decent route and end up out-and-backing past the cornershop/chippy hanging out teenagers...
Nov 2013
4:46pm, 3 Nov 2013
9,516 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
We can do nothing to improve where we live, but for when we're playing away from home...

Come on, Mr Fetch, it only needs a clone of the "routes" section called "night-time routes".

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
I wonder if between us we could make a directory of where it's possible to run far at night without...