The Good King Wenceslas and William the Bastard Memorial 15th Fetch London Mile, Sep 28th

7 watchers
Sep 2013
12:56pm, 28 Sep 2013
11,830 posts
  •  
What The Actual Fleecy
I've had a massive failure on the cake front. Do not mistake a springform tin for a normal one and expect a happy outcome...I'm sure it'll taste ok though!
Ds2 is very, very good at eating cake however :)
Sep 2013
1:02pm, 28 Sep 2013
2,046 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
So the list is now:

PaulaMc
Ed
SherryB
ChrisHB
WTAF

and SCP on support/timing

Anyone else fancy it, just come along
Sep 2013
6:06pm, 28 Sep 2013
2,047 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
Lovely to see you all today 😊. Good running all round xx
Sep 2013
6:27pm, 28 Sep 2013
9,334 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Yes, great to meet people old and new. Also a very pleasing time - I'm counting 8:07 as the middle one of three possible times. Not even a PW.

Very, very, very good cake.
Sep 2013
6:43pm, 28 Sep 2013
11,833 posts
  •  
What The Actual Fleecy
That was an excellent time, ChrisHB! Delightful to meet the new-to-me fetchies and mini-fetchies and the gorgeous Ed :) Ds2 was very happy to beat his brother's time, he was so tired that on the train home he put his head on my lap and went to sleep :)
Sep 2013
6:17pm, 29 Sep 2013
2,832 posts
  •  
SherryB
Fabulous time yesterday - thanks for arranging CHrisHB. Lovely to finally meet you. Lots of lovely cake, running, Fetchies and we got to explore a bit of London we hadn't been to before. I also thought the staff at the track were very friendly and helpful. And loved the crow spectators too.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
Let's see if a catchy title attracts more interest.

Sep 28th is the date of the Battle of Hastin...