Best places for a tempo run in London?
Got something to say?To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
12:21am, 11 May 2013
Craig_The whole east-end canal network is pretty good although more centrally the north bank can be pretty good...
About This Thread
- Womens challenge
- Potential New parkrun at Roundhay Park in Leeds
- Training Route starting in SW London
- Why are races in London too expensive to enter?
- Any thoughts/experiences on the following autumn halfs?
- Long night-time runs - adding value to Fetch
- Night/pm Races?
- Fetch London Mile 14. May 11th
Related GroupsNone yet. Why not make a group?
We finally have some podcast intro music, thanks to the wonderful HowFar! There are all the usual forum and blog highlights; and contributions from RMO3B, LindsD and HowFar. We'd love to hear more contributions from listeners - record audio clips on your phone and forward them to us! fetcheveryone.com/podcast