Best places for a tempo run in London?
12:21am, 11 May 2013
Craig_The whole east-end canal network is pretty good although more centrally the north bank can be pretty good...
About This Thread
So whereabouts in central-ish London would you recommend doing tempo runs (of more than 3miles)?
- Womens challenge
- Potential New parkrun at Roundhay Park in Leeds
- Training Route starting in SW London
- Why are races in London too expensive to enter?
- Any thoughts/experiences on the following autumn halfs?
- Long night-time runs - adding value to Fetch
- Night/pm Races?
- Fetch London Mile 14. May 11th