Aug 2013
10:37am, 21 Aug 2013
582 posts
  •  
IrishMike
Hi Everyone

The Brooks launch is back in stock :-)

activinstinct.com

I also got this reply from Brooks as well :-)

Hello Michael
No need to worry!! We have lots of stock of the Brooks Launch in our warehouse. I’m not sure why it is not available to buy from our website, but plenty of retailers now stock it. The best thing to do would be to order it through your local Brooks stockist. The product code for the shoe is 1100651D007 and we have all sizes currently available. Any Brooks stockist can order it in for you and have it within a couple of days.

They only do it in the colour shown i quite liked the bright lime colour for them...ah well glad to finally get a pair and think i'll order a backup pair soon as well :-)
Sep 2013
3:11pm, 7 Sep 2013
212 posts
  •  
oprah
Fantastic news - thanks for the update!
Sep 2013
1:36pm, 22 Sep 2013
213 posts
  •  
oprah
Hmm, spoke too soon. Can only seem to find them in men's (at least in my size). :-( Thinking of going with the Saucony Ride 6 if I can't find them, as they seem a good alternative that's kind of halfway between full trainer and minimalist. I found the previous version a little too firm, but we'll see. Or the Mizunos. I've been out with a knee injury for a while now, and I am wondering if full time training in lightweight shoes contributed to it. I doubt it, but I wonder if switching to something more cushy will help or if it doesn't really matter. Am certainly not going to buy more Pureflows, that's for sure.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by oprah
It looks like they've finally retired the Brooks Launch, which was the best running shoe I've ever...