Cramps/Deficiencies

4 watchers
Jan 2013
9:43am, 3 Jan 2013
7,400 posts
  •  
Gymfreak
Doopy I had a couple of years off with PF, when I started running again the muscles in that foot got really tired really quickly and I got a bit of cramp. I figured it was because I hadn't been using the foot much so the muscles had all disappeared.

I went for a blood test thingy, something has come back as an elevated level thingy in my liver, I don't really know what it means, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Jan 2013
10:31pm, 3 Jan 2013
53 posts
  •  
doopy
GF Ihave been keeping up with your trials and tribulations via your blog, glad you're back running :-) I have also got trouble with tendons on top of my foot, was told it could take 3 - 4 months to settle down. The good news is I dont have to stop running unless there is sharp pain.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gymfreak
Hello

I've generally been feeling totally knackered/lethargic for a while, can't make it past 9...