Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

A nice cup of tea

22 watchers
25 May
2:12pm, 25 May 2019
31542 posts
Derby Tup
Probably Yorkshire ;-)
25 May
2:30pm, 25 May 2019
3088 posts
Neilio
Just got some free Sainsbury Red Label bags as part of their 150 year anniversary. Never had them before. The free ginger snaps my help.
25 May
9:13pm, 25 May 2019
18010 posts
Columba
Run out of milk. Have almond milk, but don't like it in tea.
25 May
10:21pm, 25 May 2019
31551 posts
Derby Tup
If we have no milk I go black and weak with a bit of brown sugar (like I used to have in Bangladesh)
26 May
9:55pm, 26 May 2019
18019 posts
Columba
Have dried milk. Marginally better (in tea) than no milk.
27 May
7:30am, 27 May 2019
28078 posts
halfpint
Loose leaf Scottish Blend (they have plastic free packaging). Best cup of tea after a weekend at my parents. Their hot water tap makes the tea taste metallic. It’s awful.
25 Jul
8:26am, 25 Jul 2019
33044 posts
Derby Tup
Yorkshire tea

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Johnny Blaze
I'm making a cup of tea.
This is how I make it.
Yorkshire Teabags.
Milk first - pour the water i...