Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

SAP Club

2 lurkers | 72 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
15 Jun
7:26pm, 15 Jun 2019
34488 posts
Lip Gloss
Yay well done ladies medal bunting
15 Jun
8:05pm, 15 Jun 2019
1928 posts
Nutso Lazytoad!
Sorry I hadn’t updated in time I will be less rubbish in future.
15 Jun
8:35pm, 15 Jun 2019
34490 posts
Lip Gloss
:-)
Hope everyone is doing well at doing their own thing.
Been trying to do project joker for the last few weeks in the hopes that I can get back to somewhere near where I used to be.
This weather has so far been rubbish but ever hopeful for summer to start. :-)

We have Alfie tonight so granda is just reading him his bedtime story. We might do junior parkrun tomorrow if it's dry.
16 Jun
7:32am, 16 Jun 2019
2649 posts
Wombling Plodder (Welsh Womble)
Good luck with the Joker LipGloss. Hope it's dry enough for junior parkrun.

Nutso, it's not too late to add April and May - the more the merrier.

Hope to see a few more on here and the spreadie soon. And hope everyone is OK.
10:46am
10:46am, 17 Jun 2019
1929 posts
Nutso Lazytoad!
LG I know the feeling perhaps I also need to do the same. I hope your feeling back on it soon.

Ww aww bless ya I will look and see what I have to add it’s been a bad few months!!!

My mojo has gone a bit the weather isn’t helping don’t feel especially for etc etc but I’m trying to go through the motions! A flare up of my injury isn’t helping but physio exercises should have it under control.

Hope others are having a better time lol

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

star star star 2018 ... we are the Slow and Proud Club (now six years old!!) This thread was formerly an offshoot of the Absolute Beginners thread star star star

SAP Club - Join here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1038

We are proud that we are getting off our couches and getting out there, no matter how slow!

SAP club motto:

"Anything is possible, it's just hard work and grafting"
- thanks to Sir Mo Farah for the quote :-)

As a SAP club member, you can enter virtual events each month. You can crawl / walk / run-walk or run, it’s all good!

star We have 1 mile, 5km, 5 mile, 10 mile events each month. No fixed date - just run a set distance and record your time on the spreadsheet.

docs.google.com

star Being the Slow and Proud club the winner is actually the slowest! RD Womble will write up a run report each month so that we can celebrate bunting

star These events are brilliant - no entry fees, no pressure to perform and best of all no queues for the loos!

[edited Feb 2018]