Scottish Runners 2012

83 watchers
Jan 2013
11:33am, 8 Jan 2013
6,531 posts
  •  
SpicedApple
Don't forget that it'll also be wet and cold, HappyG! :-)
May
Jan 2013
11:53am, 8 Jan 2013
1,100 posts
  •  
May
It was bad enough running it when it was daylight!!!!!: 0
Jan 2013
1:26pm, 8 Jan 2013
2,077 posts
  •  
The Rentboy
Well done Starbucks for not paying their tax - I think if we all had that chance we wouldn't pay our taxes either. And if folk have decided to boycot Starbucks, i take it the same people have stopped using Google and Amazon too? Just asking...

At least i know if i go to Starbucks after the race there won't be a queue :)
Jan 2013
1:30pm, 8 Jan 2013
6,534 posts
  •  
SpicedApple
May, it was much more fun in the evening - starts right on the promenade, so no hills and no lengthy slog on tarmac after the legs are tired from the sand already. :-)
Jan 2013
5:08pm, 8 Jan 2013
68,204 posts
  •  
santababy
starbucks stinks. I#'ve dealt with them in a business capacity for 8years. I'd rather drink out a stream
Jan 2013
10:48pm, 20 Jan 2013
4,300 posts
  •  
katypie
LOL @ starbucks chat. I've really cut down my amazon usage, random but true

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Triplet Dad
Upcoming races in Scotland

parkruns

There are 8 regular parkruns in Scotland which are held every Saturday at 9:30am.

Current locations are Aberdeen, Camperdown, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow, Inverness, St Andrews and Strathclyde.

Updates will be provided if we find out any races are not going ahead.

Other races (December 2012)

Not an exhaustive list, if you want to see all the races in your area go to the race finder http://www.fetcheveryone.com/races-map.php

Add a post below if you want your name included against a race in the header or if you want a race added. Click on the link beside each race to view race details and to add race to your race portfolio.

December