Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

FetchPoint: The Game

233 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
13 Jun
8:07am, 13 Jun 2019
17655 posts
Dvorak
As it is on a thirty day cycle, likely you had a big scoring day drop off. You can see this quickly on the bar graph (at the foot of the detailed daily scores, if in a phone), or by looking at the totals of those daily scores.

You have alerted me to the fact that im about to lose two red days (red is a positive score) in the next three days. As i only have five red days up, that's not good.
13 Jun
8:32am, 13 Jun 2019
210 posts
Rog T
Thanks - that makes perfect sense now.
13 Jun
7:16pm, 13 Jun 2019
1658 posts
Oranj
A bit late to the reply, but yes, the rotate-to-see-more-columns works OK on my smaller Moto G screen, thanks Fetch.

Having run a very long way today, I am too tired pint to nip out and squish today's bug on my bike. Might be the first time I've not done that for quite a while; that's probably a good thing.
16 Jun
5:57am, 16 Jun 2019
3918 posts
ferret
Orange, that was a very long way :-) Congratulations!
16 Jun
2:01pm, 16 Jun 2019
1527 posts
Winniefree
Harrumph! Picked my training route specially to collect some diamonds. Ran along the lane. Diamonds still there. Training log has me running alongside the lane :-(
18 Jun
9:44am, 18 Jun 2019
4001 posts
Vancouver Jogger
My daily commuting neighbour hasn't logged a run or a cycle for over a week and has now either moved, gone on holiday or left the game (just noticed my density = 0) Hopefully he's OK and will soon be back - I rely on twice daily cycles through my traffic lights and the occasional flower picking cycle every 2-3 weeks!
18 Jun
10:19am, 18 Jun 2019
1461 posts
Flatlander
I had noticed his absence as well. I hope the lack of any recently logged training is just due to holiday.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

fetcheveryone.com/game-fetchpoint.php

Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.