Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Senior Moments - log them here

2 lurkers | 125 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
13 Nov
2:23pm, 13 Nov 2018
5776 posts
sallykate
I left my glasses (necessary for PC work) on a random desk and spent a couple of hours trying to figure where on earth they'd gone. I finally worked it out when I was walking past the stationery cupboard, which triggered the thought that the last time I was there I was looking for sellotape but had had to go to Sadie's desk for that...cue lightbulb moment and there they were, still with Sadie.

Someone shared a while ago why going from one room to another can either make us forget what we were planning to do or trigger remembering something.
13 Nov
2:40pm, 13 Nov 2018
36597 posts
McGoohan
That was me, I think. Liebling read it in New Scientist. I annoy her by calling it Nude Scientist. Every. Single. Time.
13 Nov
5:51pm, 13 Nov 2018
44020 posts
The Mighty Fleecy
I often retrace my steps when I’ve forgotten something I want to remember. It works 90% of the time
13 Nov
6:02pm, 13 Nov 2018
1086 posts
WtnMel
[+1 for re-tracing my steps when I've lost something]
13 Nov
7:33pm, 13 Nov 2018
13625 posts
Bazoaxe
I unpacked my kit to run home from work and found 2 pairs of shorts. I was worried there was no top, but there was. Just thankful it wasnt no pairs of shorts :-O
9:42am
9:42am, 14 Nov 2018
11166 posts
Rosehip
Walked past airing cupboard on way to shower and turned on the immersion heater.

Found shower cap, as no time to wash hair.

Turned on shower - no water. Turn off immersion heater and turn on shower pump.
Get back in the shower and proceed to shampoo my shower cap....
10:00am
10:00am, 14 Nov 2018
3707 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
Oh dear RH.

I’ve had one of those mornings as well, I probably put on deodorant twice as I couldn’t be sure I’d put any on when I got out of the shower, and I had to check if my toothbrush was wet to be sure I’d brushed my teeth.
10:25am
10:25am, 14 Nov 2018
6404 posts
FatterITG
Lol at shampooing your shower cap

Lol at having a shower cap in 2018

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

1a) Make two cups of coffee by adding two lots of instant coffee to one cup and none to the other (t...