Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Senior Moments - log them here

1 lurker | 135 watchers
11 Nov
8:41pm, 11 Nov 2019
6182 posts
sallykate
The carrots, I mean.
11 Nov
8:43pm, 11 Nov 2019
6183 posts
sallykate
While I'm here, I'll confess to trying to make my (digital) kitchen scales work by tapping them in the middle. As if they were my phone.
11 Nov
9:34pm, 11 Nov 2019
29150 posts
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
On the train the other day a guy sitting in the adjacent row turned his phone on to listen to the football, rather rude I thought, as did his neighbour who tapped him on the shoulder to ask him to turn it down, he looked a bit confused that we could hear it as he had his ear buds in, only problem was he had forgotten to plug it into his phone :-)
11 Nov
9:51pm, 11 Nov 2019
11254 posts
Garfield
Doh!
8:46am
8:46am, 12 Nov 2019
47638 posts
The Mighty Fleecy
I bought 2 train tickets yesterday from the same machine. The second ticket I tried to pay for by holding the first ticket in front of the contactless section, got a bit confused when there was no beep...
um
8:51am
8:51am, 12 Nov 2019
1357 posts
um
One from my Brisbane stay - where you had to scan your room card in the lift to get it to work.
Went back to reception twice to say it wasn't working and got it reset.

And then realised you had to wave it / hold it by the reader, NOT the sign that says you need to scan the card.

I didn't go back to reception & explain ...
8:57am
8:57am, 12 Nov 2019
14911 posts
Serendippily
:-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
1a) Make two cups of coffee by adding two lots of instant coffee to one cup and none to the other (t...

Close