Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really?
However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Senior Moments - log them here

1 lurker | 124 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
22 Sep
4:43pm, 22 Sep 2018
30240 posts
Diogenes
I did that too when on holiday, went completely blank even though I’d used the card a day or two before.

Had to request the pin be re-sent to me. When it arrived it was what I thought it was.
24 Sep
5:17pm, 24 Sep 2018
43207 posts
Fierce and Focused Fleecy
Ds2 has a bunch of new sporty clothes. For a change, he actually wore some suitable clothing to tennis today instead of staying in his school uniform. And then he got out of the car and realised he’d put his school shoes on :) Luckily we were near a shoe shop and he did need a spare pair of trainers anyway...
10:20am
10:20am, 25 Sep 2018
17212 posts
ChrisHB
Pull yesterday's shirt out of pullover. Discard pullover, begin to put shirt on.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

1a) Make two cups of coffee by adding two lots of instant coffee to one cup and none to the other (t...