Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really? However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users. Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Senior Moments - log them here

128 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
10 Jan
12:18pm, 10 Jan 2019
9994 posts
Garfield
Tuesday I ate my lunch too early (one of the 10:30 munch on lunch) and figured I'd get a snack for mid-afternoon before I jog back to Waterloo... Nope, left wallet at home, but I raided the fruit basket - at least there was an apple I could munch on.
11 Jan
7:06pm, 11 Jan 2019
3946 posts
Fragile Do Not Bend
At the moment I appear to have a virus that isn’t too bad but has turned my brain to mush? Luckily I don’t have to do much thinking today.

However I went to Waitrose and used the scan as you shop thing, but I forgot that meant I could pack my bags as I went round, so I ended up putting it all in the bags whilst standing in one of the aisles and feeling like I must look rather suspicious. I also scanned the barcode for my free coffee before I realised I’d forgotten my coffee cup.
11 Jan
7:25pm, 11 Jan 2019
5986 posts
sallykate
Yesterday I left the flat in a hurry, annoyed that I’d forgotten that it was Friday and therefore the day for putting food waste and other rubbish out into the street.

It took me at least a minute to realise but thankfully before I got to the point of texting OH and asking home to do it.
11 Jan
7:48pm, 11 Jan 2019
19453 posts
Lizzie W
I was scan and shopping in a rush this afternoon. I stopped myself from putting the scanner on the shelf, then scanned the coffee and went to put that back on the shelf...
11 Jan
8:19pm, 11 Jan 2019
13903 posts
Bazoaxe
I was just about to leave on my run commute to work today and realised I didnt have my pass which has my locker key on it.

A bit of thinking back and I knew it was in my cycling jacket pocket as I cycled yesterday. But I put that in the washing, glance at the machine and what do I see but the jacket spinning around with 43 mins of the cycle left.

Luckily I switched off the machine and after a minute I could open it and retrieve my pass/key, with a bit of water spillage.
12 Jan
12:07am, 12 Jan 2019
17636 posts
ChrisHB
good one!
12 Jan
8:09am, 12 Jan 2019
16326 posts
Carpathius
I picked up a hairband and my brush this morning, brushed my hair and plaited it. Looked for the hairband. Couldn't find it. Kept looking.
Eventually found it - on my wrist.
12 Jan
11:53am, 12 Jan 2019
11532 posts
Rosehip
I do that nearly every morning Carp :)

I couldn't work out why my neighbour was laughing at me telling the dog off for chasing the parsnips..

(partridges)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

1a) Make two cups of coffee by adding two lots of instant coffee to one cup and none to the other (t...

Close