Legs sore for no reason

2 watchers
Aug 2011
7:40pm, 16 Aug 2011
13,807 posts
  •  
swittle
Worth a try, SpicedApple - you'll most likely come back refreshed & stronger than before. :)
OJ
Aug 2011
2:09pm, 17 Aug 2011
40 posts
  •  
OJ
Hello....

Just a thought. If you are getting lower leg aches this can be a symptom of a virus. I almost invariably get them with colds and flu - an evil sort of ache and twitch, restless leg hybrid feeling.... the cure for that would be rest anyway.

I also recently discovered - the hard way - that unexplained leg pain, especially where it radiates down the legs can be associated with PMS and endometriosis. It's something to do with nerve pain radiating from the pelvic cramps I think.

Anyway, if rest doesn't fix it, it might be worth just checking against your diary to see if there's a pattern and talking to your GP.
Aug 2011
2:40pm, 17 Aug 2011
10,723 posts
  •  
Pestomum
Do you have / your family have trouble with varicose veins? Not an age related thing and can cause heaviness/ soreness that's not always alleviated by elevation?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SpicedApple
I've been having somewhat sore legs (esp. calves) for the last 2 or 3 weeks - pretty much like they...