Conquercise

216 watchers
um
8 Apr
4:56pm, 8 Apr 2024
8,345 posts
  •  
um
Pedantic note - I don't think that swimming tracks, or any time I've sailed it, are that straight. They're normally skewed with the tide either sweeping you up or down a bit, then as it turns, back the other way.
8 Apr
5:10pm, 8 Apr 2024
18,131 posts
  •  
Dave W
Pedants are always welcome, um. They keep the rest of us philistines on the correct path.

Can come across as a bit serious sometimes though. 😁
8 Apr
9:06pm, 8 Apr 2024
21,204 posts
  •  
flanker
Is "unexplored" just within the last 12 months? I notice there are some headed unexplored but with entries in them.

Also I notice nearby that the village of Britannia is both unexplored and unnamed. I think that is crying out for a visit and a naming.
8 Apr
9:42pm, 8 Apr 2024
4,560 posts
  •  
paulcook
I think zones on the individual squares are either owned, explored or unexplored but that defines your status.

As fetch pointed out, the world map button shows you zones that have been unexplored by anyone.
8 Apr
9:46pm, 8 Apr 2024
21,205 posts
  •  
flanker
that was my understanding, and what prompted my Q - I was getting zones coming up unexplored on World view, but when clicking on them there were people who'd visited. So I'm assuming there's some sort of 'expiry date'?
8 Apr
9:59pm, 8 Apr 2024
4,561 posts
  •  
paulcook
Ah. Curious. Unless they gave them back?!
8 Apr
11:03pm, 8 Apr 2024
448 posts
  •  
Forrest Jooligan
flanker
The colour coding tells you if it’s Undiscovered: no shading at all.

Plenty of squares with less than 10 visitors (slate shading) have in fact only been visited once before & are quite likely therefore to be categorised as ‘Unexplored’ since this just means not visited within last 12 months.
8 Apr
11:13pm, 8 Apr 2024
449 posts
  •  
Forrest Jooligan
Some zones show the opposite conundrum

Found these 2 zones for instance.

Visited but no previous explorer
8 Apr
11:22pm, 8 Apr 2024
4,562 posts
  •  
paulcook
Yeah, that's what I wondered about giving it back. I presume someone has either cropped, deleted, or something similar an activity and the CQ zone on the world map hasn't reversed the entry.

I do remember merging two entries and it wiped my visits to those zones on my lawn only. It knew I'd visited, just didn't realise it was in the previous 12 months.
8 Apr
11:44pm, 8 Apr 2024
21,206 posts
  •  
flanker
Forrest Jooligan I know things like ownership and lawns are subject to the 12 month expiry, just wasn't sure if being "unexplored" was.

I thought, but wasn't sure, that after 12 months without a visit a square went to unowned rather than unexplored. To me that makes more sense, with unexplored being never visited at all.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.