Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fetch Photographers

48 watchers
27 Dec
7:16am, 27 Dec 2015
21223 posts
Dave A
I've been to a couple of Parkruns and had a play. Every time a dogs been coming I've tried to get it in. One tip I've been given for runners is to be as low as possible, or at least kneel down. As most runners look down when they run. The wife has bought me a gardeners kneeling mat because kneeling on Tarmac is a killer. Many runners enjoy pulling faces. I've a 300mm lens that eliminates that because you can take the picture before they realise.
27 Dec
9:19am, 27 Dec 2015
6117 posts
Garfield
300mm lenses can be fun...zoom in and it's smile, you're on candid camera!:)
10 Jan
6:57pm, 10 Jan 2016
21227 posts
Dave A
I had a walk round Newmillerdam in Wakefield last night. I got a few photo's, but decided to have a play on photoshop with one of them.

facebook.com
11 Jan
9:23pm, 11 Jan 2016
1707 posts
MikeR.
The surroundings made photographing Saturdays race easy strava.com
1 Sep
1:05pm, 1 Sep 2018
First-time poster!!
marco
Hello all

thanks to all

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread