•  
Angie1366
About 11km! Thanks that will be great!
May 2014
8:00am, 29 May 2014
1,684 posts
  •  
Drell
I'm in glasgow this weekend and hoping to make it to parkrun. Are there good loos to change in afterwards so we can then do the touristy thing at the Burrell ?
May 2014
2:07pm, 29 May 2014
1,193 posts
  •  
Zorba
The facilities in the Burrell are normally open just after the event finishes , Drell . They are not capacious but adequate enough to change in ....The cafe is good .
May 2014
3:34pm, 29 May 2014
8,719 posts
  •  
Dvorak
The loos are handily placed just inside the front door of the Burrell and I have used them for just that purpose, Drell. It is as Zorba says. Not that the front desk staff aren't used to dozens of sweaty runners trooping past.

Four parkruns in Glasgow now - the main one can be a bit crowded although admittedly the others don't have major arts galleries adjacent (though are in perfectly nice parks).
May 2014
4:27pm, 30 May 2014
1,685 posts
  •  
Drell
Thanks Zorba and Dvorak. The Burrell is high on our todo list anyway, which is why I think that's the parkrun to go for. We are staying pretty centrally, so none of the them are really much more convenient than the others, as far as I can see

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by mellitus