Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

How was your swim today?

102 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
23 May
10:17am, 23 May 2019
6249 posts
Helegant
2.4km in the pool this morning. Took an hour so I need to free up 2 hours when BE is open to go further. Hopefully the weekend afternoon hours from June should help.
23 May
10:26am, 23 May 2019
2103 posts
Elsie Too
I saw a really big fish last night too - it was black - that is as far as my knowledge on fish goes!
I was pretty tired and I kept my dry robe on whilst eating my dinner and putting B to bed but nothing that a good shower and a good night sleep didn't fix.
23 May
10:41am, 23 May 2019
7508 posts
KatieB
Yep, definitely very dark colour and a very pointy face.
23 May
11:16am, 23 May 2019
42582 posts
GlennR
May well be a pike. Watch out for your toes. ;)
23 May
1:40pm, 23 May 2019
7509 posts
KatieB
Mother T: I’m Not sure I’ve ever experienced this but I know with improvements and swimming there does seem to be a plateau, followed by an improvement, then more plateau...there are some experienced swimming coaches on here that might have more insight.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

L'Hotel Club de natation de Bastardos. swim

What started off as a soggy version of 'how was your run today?' is developing a life of its own...