Garmin

203 watchers
18 Mar
8:12pm, 18 Mar 2024
7,458 posts
  •  
Oscar the Grouch
Thanks - in this instance then, I suspect in the first 10 minutes I was running at quite a high heart rate on a pretty flat surface (albeit pebbled) for a comparatively low pace and hence the result.
SPR
18 Mar
8:20pm, 18 Mar 2024
43,856 posts
  •  
SPR
That makes sense. I forgot Garmin gives you an in activity rating if you have it turned on. I usually just see it in the charts later or on runalyze.
18 Mar
8:50pm, 18 Mar 2024
6,504 posts
  •  
quimby
I had a terrible time with my Fenix 7s losing bluetooth connectivity to my Polar Sense armband yesterday, kept looking down at the watch and it had no reading, then 90ish, then back up to the expected 140ish, then nothing again. The only thing I can think of is that the pairing ID of the Sense changed after a firmware update to it, so after I got back, I deleted the old pairing ID (which it seemed to be still searching for), deleted the new one again, and re-paired it. I'll see how it fares tomorrow morning.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
For all questions and comments about Garmin devices, including importing to Fetch.