The XC thread

1 lurker | 82 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
28 Feb
12:34pm, 28 Feb 2018
815 posts
Oranj
That's cool. Campbell park Milton Keynes was in a right state a couple of years ago after we had a Chiltern League XC there, followed week or two later by a world cyclo-cross cup. It must've taken them ages to get it back to grass.
28 Feb
12:49pm, 28 Feb 2018
1283 posts
Uyuni
Wish that I had that much horsepower available to get me through the bogs last Saturday :-)

Great day though, especially the run-in, tremendous!
28 Feb
3:30pm, 28 Feb 2018
1496 posts
Goofee
That last bit is fantastic! I love and hate the course whilst I'm out there but the thought of the run-in sort of draws me towards it :-)
28 Feb
3:43pm, 28 Feb 2018
407 posts
oi you
I know what you mean about the love-hate feeling. I was really keen to run it, and even now I'm pleased I did, but I really didn't have a good run.
I was close to tears at the end. i had a whole menagerie of aches and pains, old and new, and I just felt drained by it.
I may need to rethink running the Championship distance races. Or re-think my training, I suppose.
13 Mar
3:28pm, 13 Mar 2018
3395 posts
Curly45
English Survey results out re: distances:
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

(the one offerred after the race to runners). No update on what happens now though.
13 Mar
3:31pm, 13 Mar 2018
33931 posts
Hills of Death (HOD)
Females feel short changed ;-)

10ks all round then ?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread