It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: Spring Marathon 20 milers Fetchmob
A 20 mile group training run in March 2012 from a venue to be decided. Interested? Join the group and check out the thread and we'll work out the details as we go.
Notes from Members
- Jon_T says: Im in South East Kent and looking for a staedy 20 in early March in preparation for Brighton on 15th April
- Nellers says: I'm south Essex, near Southend, and hoping to get the run done somewhere near 9 minute miling, maybe 9.15s.
- SouthendAl says: Also near Southend, would be looking for 9.15 to 9.30 miling. Sounds like fun
- Zehnderboy says: I'm in Sussex - looking at around 9:30 pace for 20 miles
- Battlecat says: Romford and doing about 10 min miles
- HellsBells says: I'm in Cambridge, doing Brighton on April 14th, I'm slow 11+ min miles
- RichHL says: I'm in Cambridge and will be looking to do roughly 9 minute miles for this run.
- MissChappo says: Guildford. Slow.
- John66 says: Mortlake - VERY slow
- Iron_Mum says: I'm in NE Hants, easy train connections to Paddington or Waterloo: will be c.10mm.
- sallykate says: I'm in southeast London and will be training at around 11.30mm pace. Which is probably faster than I'll run VLM, on previous form.
Back To Top