Group: Picnic & Rounders23 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Zehnderboy says: Date cleared in diary, looking forward to having some fun - any chance of organising mini races for the kids and/or big kids too?
- Naomi P says: Does rounders get easier the more you drink?
- ogee says: I am now drinking again, so will laugh even louder than last year. It'll be ace.
- Excitabubble says: Yipee I do like a good social, this will be so much fun
- Stumpy says: i am also shit at rounders. but good at eating and drinking.
- MissChappo says: I am quite good at rounders but not when I do drinking. Me drinking and rounders = ridiculousness.
- PaulaMc says: My inability to play rounders (or anything else involving balls/bats) is quite phenomenal. I can, however, eat sandwiches for England, and I'm not bad at rounding up small children
- superflyguy says: I once played rounders for my school and hit a home run you lot better field quite deep I am gonna go long
- Magpie Rob says: Sounds fun
- Southcoastpete says: Can do catching and hitting, though a bit lacking in the throwing department
- Lalli says: I am carp at rounders but my kids and husband can do the hitty bit for me! I'll drink cider!
- John66 says: Bring it on!
- Iron_Mum says: I too am crap rounders but sadly also v. competitive. Crap and competitive - really bad combination. I am however VERY good at picnicking,
Group admin: ogee