Group: 100 miles a month in 201157 members [See all]
Please let me know if you join/leave the group so the spreadsheet for the monthly round up can be kept in order
Notes from Members
- R4R says: 10 months in 2009, 8 months in 2010 - Lets see if I can reverse the trend
- Grumpa says: Got some catching up to do already in month one,might be over be I know it.
- Da Big Guy says: So on a 1100 yearly schedule I can't do it - but lately I've been a little ahead. August is a killer month (hols and heat).
- mitsy says: This is a new challenge for me but one that I think I can manage. Let's see if I can keep it up.
- The Terminator says: see if I can make it two years out of two, good luck everyone
- markuu says: Did 10 out of 12 last year, must try harder
- GrahH says: May was ok!
- Dina Mo says: I joined the 1000 miles in 2009 and did 1089 and then again in 2010 and did 1102....I guess this will bump me up to 1200...why not
- Peteb69 says: Nearly made it last year, picked up an injury in May. So solid training and racing hopefully this will be a good year.
- Old Man says: Have successfully completed it in 2009 and 2010 so really do want to keep it going in 2011
- annadav says: Hoping for 12/12 in 2011. Missed a few months in 2010 due to injury.
- lozza says: This group was great motivation in 2010. Would love to make 24/24 by the end of 2011.
- Mr. K. says: Just made it in 2010 so hopefully......but April could be a bit trickly...
- lady alton says: in an effort to up my mileage this year I am going to try for this and 1200 for the year.
- iPaul says: 13 streaky months already - looking for 25
- FRU (KeepTheFaith) says: I would love to be sat on New Years Day 2012 having achieved 12/12 this time... however "try" is the aim
- activeight says: I managed several months last year and WILL achieve it this year
- ChrisHB says: August will be tricky as I'm confined to a stupid ship for two weeks.
- GlennR says: Carrying on what I started in 2010.
- Sarahwelshy says: I like short, sharp targets, me. Don't want to find myself with 800+ miles to run in December!
- millicat says: Managed to do 1000 miles last year so this will be a good incentive to increase my training just that little bit more!!
- Toks says: Yikessssssssssss it has to be done from now on 100 or more per month till end of may
Goodluck everyone till the end of the year and beyond
- Norrin Radd says: Am well ahead of target for 1000 for the year. So why not
- Silver Strider says: Missed a few last year but easily made the mileage. Turning towards the darkside this year but I should still make it
- run-forest-run says: Three months in, feel a bit more confident now
- Lo-Jo says: Hi, would like to give this a go!
- Lorne says: just joined the 100 miles a month 2011. I'll do it this year!!!
- slowfish says: not managed it for first 3 months, but hopefully will hit 100 for the next nine!!
- MrMarmiteRuns says: Cycst on toe has prevented my target. Now getting back ..... ! See what this month brings!!
- Yorkshire Lass says: Just joined this group - 100 or more in a month is my mission
- GuyG says: Hello...just joined Fetch, but last 3 months have been building it up, running 5 halfs before december! :
May 93 miles
June 109 miles
July 111 miles
Group admin: fetcheveryone