Group: 2000 miles in 201130 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Anna Bomb says: Got a few ultras and marathons this year so need to get my mileage back to what it was in 2009 after slacking off last year
- kilbrider says: managed the 2000 miles in 2009, but missed the target by 150 last year. Must try harder.
- GlennR says: Building up from 1850 last year.
- Hamster1207 says: On target so far - Last year injuries got the better of my but back with a vengeance now....
- um says: Sorry for late entry ... my goal is really 2011 in 2011 (but am ecstatic at getting to 1000 before end of June)
- payless says: I was well on my way to getting to my target mileage,after reaching it last year, but a very bad injury in June, then another in November meant I couldn't run for a while, so i'll just have to tick over now. Next year maybe?
- northern_runner says: Actually aiming for 2011 in 2011 but 2000 is close enough!
- exflyboy says: I'm an aspiring ultra runner, so I guess I have to put in the miles. 2000 would seem a reasonable step up from 1719 in 2010. Good luck everyone.
- Bosun Tony says: Plan was not to have a target this year, just to do a varied training plan. But what the hell, i've got a few ultras to do and it's a great thread anyway Best of luck everyone
- DickyDare says: hamstring injury put pay to this objective last year lets have another pop!!
- 57.5 Degrees of Pain says: I need motivation after my spring marathon to maintain a decent mileage through the summer, if I do then 2000 should be a good target.
- Dave A says: Should be able to do this. If all goes to plan I will have a fairly heavy 6 months, then a slightly lighter back 6 months, but the 1st 6 should see me through.
- Paul N says: Suits me sirs, I'll have some of that.
Group admin: firemannotsam