Group: North East FetchEveryone One Mile Challenge50 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Elderberry says: I was born and lived in Seaham for 30 years, so I demand entry to this group (although i now live on the other side of the Pennines)
- Gasheader says: I can say "I was there" at the inaugural race.
- geordiegirl says: Still not made it to a mile challenge, hopking that next year will change that
- slug001 says: hope this is open to Northumbrians
- PloddinBuddah says: Hs anyone got any idea when the next one is?
- 154 Rob says: the Quayside mile'll be a right laugh with the multitudinous pedestrian citizens
- Hamsterbolt says: Doing it if available
- Robsta says: well done with the P.B's everybody Wish I'd turned out now - did track instead shin pain has returned!!!!!
- Anna Bomb says: will be there if I can be
- slowburner says: fairly new to running although did complete the belfast marathon in 2008 as a challenge (drunken I hasten to add)..now just started running again for fun ...oh and beer
- Neilio says: I'm in. Done a few marathons but enjoying working on my raw(if you can call it that!) speed.Born and bred Geordie, living in Waaaallsend. Never ran on a track either.
- Snowflakegirl says: I am a German Kraut but I run and I have lived here for nearly five years. Wouldnt budge if they paid me lol
- FairWeatherRunner says: say the day & I'll be there! Living & working in Durham/ Gateshead/ South Shields
- .HA HA says: it needs to return to south shields
- honestmackem says: count me in!
born mackem now living in Whitley
- Bayrunner says: From Northumberland and raring to go!!!
- Blefuscu says: I'm a newish plodder. Run for Tyne Bridge Harriers. Often do Newcastle Parkrun. I'm getting faster so you better speed up or I'll catch ya x
- JustTony says: I'm up for it. Living in North Shields.
Group admin: Black Cat