It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 500 miles in 2011
Join the group if you'd like to aim for a total of 500 miles in the year, and pop in for support on the thread.
Notes from Members
- Meglet says: Third time lucky?
- karl says: hopeing to have a good end to the year and back to runing 3 time a week and take part in races
- Killerkane says: Fingers crossed !
- Wine Belly says: Yep, no more excuses. This is achievable!
- stevedw says: Too many injuries in 2010. Second attempt. Good luck all.
- Angelplodder says: Missed it by a long way last year. Determined to do it this year. Good luck everyone
- RavyDave says: A realistic goal this year, I hope!
- greenbox says: I'm in - again!! hopefully this time I will get there
- stubanch says: Maybee a wee bit more
- tiamo69 says: hoping to exceed this & push through to 750 or maybe even 1000 miles this year.
but we all need to keep our goals SMART & start somewhere don't we...
- Mrs Hamish says: I will have managed 40 miles in December, so reckon 500 for 2011 should be do'able - here's hoping!
- Ianmon says: managed 538 miles in 2010, hope to do at least as well in 2011 - secret ploy is to enter a 45 mile ultra in January - so I can be lazy for the rest of the year and still scrape through the 500 barrier
- geordiegirl says: Illness & injury scuppered last year's 500 target so I'll try again, 3rd time lucky and all that.
- Snellers says: Here's to a good start in Jan and Feb!
- Caprica Vix (RotJ) says: Im in! Here's to an injury free year
- Spally says: I'm in - third time lucky, hope joinig this won't be a jinx again
- Jon_T says: Missed it in 2010, WILL get there in 2011
- SusieQ says: got to make it this time?
- Star says: gonna make it this year PMA and all that
- Carrie14 says: Needing this target for the year
- ianwgp says: An early target to get 2011 off to a good start
- HilaryT says: Second time lucky for me, 30 miles short in 2010.
- ICanDoThis says: Hopefully this will be the incentive I need to keep running. Only started in 2010
- Winniefree says: Dobbied by volcanos, flu and snow in 2010, hoping for better luck this year!
- MissChappo says: Probably be about 40 short for 2010 so got to give this another go
- CrazyLegs says: Hopefully an injury free 2011 for me and everyone else
- Excitabubble says: 3rd year of running for me, so fingers crossed I'll make it
- Evangel says: I can't bear to miss out on the superb crowd of 500'ers.
- Robbo62 says: here we go again...
- Helegant says: You've got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?
- because-of-my-angel says: Goals give you guidance.
- Wooters says: I think I can do 500 miles this year, I'm in
- Mr J says: Got close last year and want blast this distance in 2011
- Little Nemo says: Had a dreadful running year in 2010 so need a sensible target for 2011
- leejprice says: I clocked 500 miles by September, now aiming for 750!
- loki says: Count me in. I've done 17 already. That's nearly halfway, right?
- MrsBear says: back again for another attempt
- Lidders says: gotta go for it! I need the motivation
- Bluey says: 1 mile to go and 500 miles completed!