Group: 2010 Miles Xmas Challenge32 members [See all]
Breakdown of average daily mileage required by each member.
50 Members - 1.61 miles per day
40 members - 2.01 miles per day
30 members - 2.68 miles per day
20 members - 4.02 miles per day
10 members - 8.04 miles per day
If we make it with time to spare, which probably means we have a big group, I suggest we have to do at least 201.0 miles a day from then on which may be a little more challenging...
Spreadsheet - spreadsheets.google.com
Notes from Members
- R4R says: Even I should be able to manage a couple a day
- paul296 says: Any excuse to burn off all the xmas dinners
- katypie says: I take it we can run more than our average miles a day or do we need to limit it?
- pinkladykat says: sounds fun
- Pizza Boy says: 3 miles a day from me but they all count
- becca7 says: I'm hoping to run every day in December doing the Fetchathon, so I'm in.
- Stoatally says: I reckon I can manage 2 miles a day
- Musical Journey says: 4 miles a day from me, even if I have over-indulged on the Christmas 'spirit' the night before
- The Terminator says: I will probably be banging out about 6 miles a day average so there is a good start, hopefully. Merry Christmas. Just consider each mile another mince pie you can consume...
- twodogs says: aiming for 100 plus just to end on a high
- JimiG says: Count me in. I won't be a big mile contributor but need a little extra incentive as it gets colder!
- Celtic_Jester says: I'll probably contribute 4 or 5 miles a day
- mydodgyfeet says: i like this
- superflyguy says: looks do will do as much as i can to get there
- B-Lass says: Looking forward To it
- Lexo says: might have to take the day off after the Office Xmas party if thats OK
- Robbo62 says: hope to keep up with you all, December is usually a bit of a lull running wise for me so hopefully this will give me a kick up the ....
- JEB1974 says: Sounds good. Count me in
- Naomi P says: Assuming this works and gives me the boot up the bum I need, I ought to contribute a fair few miles to the total..
- Woffy says: happy to chip in with a few miles
- WA says: Could do with some motivation and this is just the ticket!
- Blunderwoman says: Seeing as I'm training for a marathon now this will help to motivate me!
- roz says: Hurray, something to keep me busy and away from the quality street.
- Phoenix Lesley says: I have no excuses as I have the goood weather
- JaneyM says: I know it's a few days in but can I join in the Crimbo fun???
Group admin: The Terminator