Group: Healthy eating.38 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- cathrobinson says: Can't seem to be consistent in eating healthily and tend to fall off the wagon on a Friday / Saturday... and can't afford to!
- Running Bubs says: :D room for a little un ? Hello I,m Running Bubs, I came across this group and wanted to join as I am learning to Cook and eat healthy this year, thought you might be able to give some hints and tips for eating healthy on the go (eg, college, uni, work, commuting) thanks
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: Need to eat smarter to get down to racing weight
- jaks says: I just need to get back to eating healthier, past few months have not been too good eating wise
- The Terminator says: Lets all be healthy together!
- Flibberty Jibbet says: After a weeks hol eating junk I want to rethink my diet this week
- Belper Bear says: A great idea!
- Toks says: i am a sweet tooth, so i need all the encouragement i can get also i need to shift the pre-pregnancy weight too and i would love to be a stone lighter
- RunnyBunny says: Need to moderate the junk, stop baking cakes and go a bit easier on the choccy. I
- Shin-Twigs says: need to eat better!
- Rick OShay says: I need to run faster and cannot simply train more. Shifting the spare tyre has got to be the way forward
- ColW says: Book recommendation for anyone wanting to eat heathily - Ultimate Nutrition Bible by Patrick Holford.
Bit idealistic but if we can get anwhere near it, we're miles better off.
- Kimbles says: I wish I could get back into healthy eating. I was doing well for months and wasnt eating chocolate etc, then work stresses hit about 2 months ago and its went right out the window and the chocolate has come in big time I can sympathise with Garfield as that is exactly how I feel right now.
- Gasping 4 breath says: I do try........its just that chocolate gets in my way
- notgivinup says: Determined to change eating habits this year. 😗
Group admin: The Terminator