Group: University Challenge29 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- makkem says: Count me in, Bristol Uni has excellent training facilities. Not sure about a running track though.
- hammerite says: University of Bedfordshire and Nottingham Trent Uni have both made requests for runners to help them from my running clubs. They may be doing some other research.
Or.......... perhaps between a good number of us we can donate a few quid and sponsor someone through their PhD if they research something we (or perhaps RW!) want results for....
- Miss Piggy Wiggy says: Fetc have you tried UWIC they are always looking for new challenges.
- Gus says: I'm interested but might skew the results being an old lady.
- Mrs Muckyhands says: I'd be interested but I'm cr*p
- o legs says: i'd love being a gp
- mxhornet says: Do colleges count ?
- hls says: I may be too late, I couldn't tell if this was still ongoing. I dont have contacts but in York we have the main University and we also have what was the College of Ripon & York St John. I am just starting out so would be happy to volunteer, I am still struggling to get past a sporadic jog/walk and any training gratefully received.
Group admin: fetcheveryone