It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: Essex Fetchies
A group for Essex Fetchies to chat, arrrange training and social events or just encourage each other
Notes from Members
- Dusty23 says: Just thought i'd update !!! Just a few days now until my 2nd Marathon, iam running Brighton after a busy few months training and doing more races with the Springfield Striders.
- Uncle Anesthesia says: It is nicer being pestered by locals. Born in Sarfend....
- Bob! says: I'm a Sussex boy really, I only live in Essex!
- Marathon Mike says: Part of the mad Dag 88's
- Stet says: From Laindon to Leigh on sea. Yep, I'm an Essex boy!
- Blazer says: Well it's taken me long enough!
- tsubo 00 says: Soon moving back to Walden, any Saffron Striders here???
- Hammy2 says: The only way is Essex!
- curlygirly says: Essex girl through and through. Braintree rocks!
- SouthendAl says: Proud Southend resident, but a West Country boy at heart! New to FE, (be gentle with me). Want to start a parkrun in Southend, fancy giving me a hand?
- AdminLiz says: If I haven't said previously, I live in Walton on the Naze...bought up in Leytonstone/Chingford.
- Closer says: Essex is my adopted home! Lived in Hatfield Peverel from 2001-2007, now happily residing in Tiptree.
- jonesy66 says: Running around Harlow
- Dudie says: A Rayleigh girl
- colettedeann says: not originally from essex - live in chelmsford now tho and love it - am doing the brighton marathon 2013 - am sure i pass a few of u on my runs :D
- dagenhamdave says: From Dagenham but moved along a13 to grays...orsett borders!
- Wacky Racer says: Born in Colchester, have owned a Ford, No white stilettos. Lived in Dovercourt all my life. But worked in Suffolk for over ten years . Now working in Essex. You can take a girl out of Essex but not Essex out of the girl.
- blokewotruns says: Living in Dagenham and a member of East End Road Runners,I'm a late starter to marathon running but got the bug now!
- Fitz says: Dragged up in Harlow but now live in Enfield, north London. Didn't go far then!
Back To Top