It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: Training weekends for fling
does what it says on tin really,join if your up for it!
Notes from Members
- Dave A says: What have I let myself in for?
- SpicedApple says: Hadn't seen this group before, but definitely interested (even though only doing the Relay).
- Karie says: Me too.. def NOT going in the snow
- Ribenaface (RFSQL) says: Yay, nobbly bits.
- _andy says: I have no comment on what Ribenaface says.
- mags says: Looking forward to it.
- mrs shanksi says: Looking forward to some great weekends on the WHW
- PentlandPounder says: probably won't get a pass for a whole weekend but might make some runs
Back To Top