Group: London Fetchie Summer Pub Run / Crawl29 members [See all]
The idea is to meander our way along and around the Thames one Sunday, running between pubs and having a drink in each before we move onto the next
Please join the group if you're definitely in, that way I can keep you all updated by Fmail.
*Update* You should all now have received a copy of the itinerary, if you joined the group after it was Fmailed there's a copy on the thread or you can contact me and I'll mail you one. Cheers *raises glass*, E!
Notes from Members
- Binks says: If I drank a pint for every mile I ever ran, I'd probably be exactly the same as I am now.
- Enthusiastic! says: Running and beer - does it get any better than that?
- lammo says: Possibly maybe
- Legless says: are we only drinking at the pubs, or filling our bottles for 'en route' refreshment
- mxhornet says: I've been told to join so here I am
- sallykate says: sounds lovely!
- PaulaMc says: I'll do my best to be there!
- Naomi P says: Can we finish off with a 100 metre race?
- Running Beer says: Both the things I love.
- Stumpy says: LOL. if i had had to write a list of people who would be up for this, it would be the list above! usual suspects. oh lord, it'll be messy!
- controversial says: hmmm drinks?? I am in!
- ogee says: Where's all the naked women at???
- Southcoastpete says: Sounds a top day out
- SherryB says: Possible but may be on way to Nashville that weekend.
- blokewotruns says: Keep me posted