Group: VLM 2010 FETCHPOINT SUPPORTERS34 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Daz M says: The wife is running (After the babies) so i am all yours. Just tell me the time & place to meet!
- Smileygirlie says: not running, but willing to make a lot of noise for our VLM runners
- teddy-o says: I'll see you guys there again this year!
- Excitabubble says: Looking forward to being part of the support group, will be there nice and early with Corona as we're staying the night in London
- mummyV says: will be there, probably not the entire day but will make as much effort as my 32 week bump allows Last time it was me on the other side, I was very grateful for my jelly babies
- topcorner says: I love Fetchpointing so much. Can't wait to get the ol' latex gloves and oil out again! I may even do some massage too....
- sallykate says: so much fun last year, can't resist it!
- Garf says: Team wabbit has to pull out so sorry
- linsblake says: I double booked last year and couldn't make it but have agreed babysitting duties with the long suffering Mr B and will be there with bells and whistles this year.
- 1step2far says: Looking forward to it already!
- Southcoastpete says: Will it involve vaseline?
- Skyehusky says: My husband and two daughters would like to join the Fetch supporters please. Unfortunately I will be somewhat disposed running the blessed course!
- Schnecke says: Can we have the Over 50s support team again please - it was such fun last year!
- katec says: Will be there with or without children!
- Debster says: count me in as long we're going to t'pub after!
- icklechick says: will be fun
- Debbie G says: Can't wait
- tinebeest says: Don't want to miss this one, and I want to shout some encouragement to some friends who are running and spend the day in good company
Group admin: John66