Group: 2000 miles in 2010
For those who want to run 2000 miles in 2010
Notes from Members
- SPKoF says: I managed just in 2008 and 2009 so why not again?
- SteveRR says: I have 152 miles to go to get to 2000 for the year....guess I should be there all being well by early August.
- SteveV says: Hopefully i can achieve this
- Belper Bear says: A good challenge to rise to.
- swittle says: 2010 in 2010, to continue a tradition of sorts.
- Southampton Tony says: Managed 1200 miles in 2008, 1500 miles in 2009, time to get serious in 2010!!
- MilestheCat says: I can do this,it won't be easy but I will get 2000 miles in 2010.
- soreeneater says: Managed 2040 miles last year. Ran to work and/or back as much as I could to lessen my impact on the environment!
- Go-KL says: Far exceeded my original 2008 target of 1750 miles, so 2000 miles should be attainable injury notwithstanding. Have set my target to be a more ambitious 2500 miles, 200 miles up on 2008 figures.
- DickyDare says: count me in, its time for me to crank my mileage up a level.
- The Terminator says: Reached primary target of 1500 so now aiming for 2000, 48 miles a week from here? Hmm
- payless says: Joined this group as a motivation to keep running, but unfortunately being out 6 weeks with a bad heel injury means I probably won't get there!!
Back To Top