Group: Great North Run 200911 members [See all]
Before the race - group photo at Claremont Street, by the start system at 9am. tinyurl.com
After the race - hanging about the F in the velodrome.
Notes from Members
- IrishMike says: Zone B Number 25527 - 1:35ish (marie curie top - there won't be many of them around on the day!) - Will have Mike written on it in white letters
- Mr. K. says: Zone C - Only real aim is to beat last year`s time of 1.56 despite wearing of fancy dress (see photo / avatar). To wave to as many folks as possible.
- Running Beard says: Zone C - Red Fetch T shirt
- Meglet says: pen H. Red Fetch vest.
- CottamRunner says: No. 6037 in Zone G. Ran 1hr48 in training so similar target on the day. Really looking forward to it. Green Barnardo's vest and black shorts - but may well try to 'Fetch' up the kit somehow .....
- ChrisVilla says: Zone C-33728 hoping to do under 1hr 40;wearing red fetch vest.Good luck everyone!.
- Brighouse Boy says: No 34289 Zone D 1:45 - 1:50. Wearing last years ORANGE Martin House charity T-shirt (entry deferred from last year), complete with black shorts and matching orange/black Nike Lunarglides. I'll look a right pillock but never mind
- The Scribbler says: Hurrah, just used my race results to bump me up from pink zone J to white zone E! Race number13999. Will be wearing white Nike 'My pace or yours' t-shirt and black shorts and alternate between queuing for portaloos and hopping up and down excitedly ahead of my first GNR. Very excited and looking forward to a great day.
- StormProof says: Slighty worried - no number yet.....not a PB race for me
- makkem says: Wearing yellow Leaukeamia Research Fund T-Shirt with black scribble, as I've been asking work colleagues to sign it with messages of support/abuse for £1.
Will be in Zone A.