Group: sub 44 10k10 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Hills of Death (HOD) says: Mrs Jigs is running well how do I catch her ????
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: new PB of 44.31 set on 31/12/07 - I need to get 43 mins as target for sub 3.30 marathon
- Big Al Widepants says: Might as well dream
- Lyra OK says: PB currently 44:01. This should be doable, shouldn't it?
- GeoC says: Did the 10K in Hong Kong back on 8th Mar and got 44:42.......would have got it if not for dodging runners for first 3K. Race was around a man-made lake on narrow cycle path. Anyway feel pretty confident of even done a sub-40 based on that performance.
- paul296 says: Yeyyy - 43:15 in yesterday's Woodhall Spa 10k
Group admin: Hills of Death (HOD)