Group: South East London Fetchies52 members [See all]
Fancy some hill work in Greenwich Park?
Bullet Dodging in Lewisham? (great for speed work)
A track session at the wonderful track between Catford and Lewisham?
Drink Beer? (optional)
Come and join us......
Notes from Members
- Max71 says: I should have said really......I'm im SE23 I'm a 8:50-10:20mm depending on the length of the run.
- abdou says: SE4 in the area, international, continental Hello
- Birdypie says: Hellooo! I'm a Charlton fetchie. Hope you don't mind me hopping in to your group. I've been running for about six years now and have afew marathons under my belt. I'm a definite plodder but quite happy in my plodding! Will keep my eyes peeled for fetchie shirts in the area!
- PaulaMc says: Oh, hello everyone. I'm in sunny New Cross, generally run starting from Dulwich Park (cos that's where my club are, Dulwich Park Runners), or from home up to/around Greenwich and Blackheath. Not fast, but I keep going. Will be running FLM 08 for Demelza Hospice.
- SherryB says: Hi - I'm new to running and run around Bromley/Bickley/Petts Wood.
- MartinCunningham says: Hi... I have a BR postcode ... belong to the wonderful Petts Wood Runners and enjoy running in some of the parks and open spaces around here... Scadbury Park, Hawkwood, Jubilee Park and further afield
- trebormint says: BR too!
- Wazelle says: Hello, I'm in East Dulwich. Often looking for company on very low longish Sunday runs... are there any 13min milers out there... honestly I am trying!
- Kevski says: Hi. I'm a new fetchie and have just found this group. Usually run 35-50 miles a week and do one 7-20 mile runs locally around Oxleas Woods, Thames patch Erith-Greenwich way and like mixing things up. Oh and I like a beer!
- normanom says: Running since Apr 08. Very slow but getting there. I live in SE9 and run mainly on the treadmill. I also like Danson Park for some Sunday runs.
- jess84 says: I am in SE27. Run with Mrs Mac if i can catch her!!
- Enthusiastic! says: SE16 is the place to be for a chavtastic run taking in the sights, sounds and smells of Rotherhithe and Bermondsey (although it must be said Southwark Park is very pretty at this time of year :-), it's autumn by the way!)
- Speedie says: I'll run anywhere the road takes me in SE London
- mystique100 says: I run around the Honor Oak/Dulwich/Brockley/Peckham Rye Park areas. I have mainly been running on roads, but would like to create 10 mile routes around different SE areas where I can also run on grass/soft-ground.
- boswandeling says: The only living boy in New Cross...
- feralcat says: Hey all, SE16, spoilt for choice what with Rotherhithe docklands, Greenwhich Park and runs along the river to Tower & the wobbly bridge. Training pace around 7:30 anywhere between 4 and 10 mile if anyone in the area...
- mokina says: hello!! I am a new SE lady...I don't know this part of london, so any suggestions on where to run and especially where NOT to run are all welcome. and if you go for a pint, just let me know
- Neigeblanche says: Hello all, only discovered Fetch this weekend. I am in West Dulwich. Always running in and around the park. Doing the 10k Dulwich Park on 11th October.
- bagelFS says: East Dulwich/West Dulwich/Dulwich village/Peckham rye (not past the common though!) runner. Oh, and a lot of the Thames too around the City down to Battersea Park. Generally 7mm-9mm depending on purpose/length of run but normal easy pace in 8mm range. I tend to run past Dulwich Park runners...in the evenings...a LOT! (maybe I'll wave at PaulaMc one day)
- Bintmcskint says: In SE23 and should have joined this group ages ago! Like to run in Dulwich Park and Sydenham Woods.
- Ashgreeno69 says: born in se6 lived in beckenham now divorced and returned to my routes temp at least normally 10k 50 mins most of my runs are kent based
- Charlty says: Hello - I'm Sidcup based (hope this counts as SE London!) - run (or should that be fast jog) around Sidcup, Bexley, Blackfen, Eltham etc and the odd run along the river as work at London Bridge. Do 8:45 to 10 mm depending on type of run.
- reevesie says: Petts Wood BR5 just scrape in? at risk of duplicating a message i posted on 'talk'. I am offering another 7 runners the chance to have gait analysis + postural analysis + chance to discuss training or injuries with me. (Sports therapist, UK level 1 coach and competetive runner since 1975) JUST £10 donation to Harris HospisCare Bromley
- JasonTheKnight says: There are many roads from Eltham - unfortunately they ALL appear to be uphill!
- Fravage says: Representing SE15. Nunhead "Village" to be precise. Usually run a loop involving Brockwell Park, Crystal Palace Park, Dulwich Park and Peckham Rye. Had a beautiful run through Sydenham Hill woods recently, think that's my new favourite!
- gribb0 says: SE1 North Lambeth - run up and down the river a lot fairly slowly, also Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park
- pablo7 says: Hello local people! I'm a new Fetchie living in Charlton. I mainly run around Greenwich Peninsula (O2) or Greenwich Park. Hoping to add a few more new routes (around Oxleas Wood and back?) to keep things interesting.
- Swampdog says: SE20 born and bred. Crystal Palace Park is my favourite run. Done a couple of marathons, about 14 halfs and about a dozen lesser distances. I run races mainly in Kent, Tunbridge Wells Half being my favourite.
- UltraBoyRuns says: I'm down with a DA postcode but have lived in BR and SE postcodes in the last year or two and am a regular in Greenwich and the surrounds as I run from NW1 through to home! Feel free to wave at me as I go through, I'm the neon clad nutbar in Newtons
- lozza says: I'm in SE25. I've just discovered the trails in South Croydon (and around Dulwich Park). We live in a great city!
- Pothunter says: SE9, Greenwich parkrun regular.
Group admin: Max71