Group: Cotton Fetch Shirts69 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Spally says: a fitted ladies one please or a polo shirt I already have quite a collection of Fetch merchandise - why not add to the collection
- early bird says: A ladies fitted version with a v neck please :):):):)
- Girlie says: medium please, I prefer the standard t shirt cut.
Would be interested in 8-9 yr old kids one for LMG as she missed out on the hoodies.
- monkey harris says: cotton t shirt well good
- Fat Jase says: can i get a large please!!
- spinkle says: XL please, for fat birds wot run
- z1000jeff says: I'd definitely have at least one ... possibly 2 depending on price
- welly says: I need a hoody too
- UltraMrsR says: I like polo neck T's. But whatever comes along is good
- Meglet says: childrens ones. and ladies, v-neck preference
- BaronessBL says: Looser fitting for - er - fluctuating weight cover up would be my preferred style. But I might still buy a fitted one anyway if that's all there is?
- CB. says: long sleeve would be good as well
- Laura27 says: ladies fit tshirt or polo top would be great!
- Coffee Addict says: Polo style way to go....Please!
- Bosun Tony says: Great idea, polo top would be good
- barking says: Standard t-shirt, please
- Kev Scone says: maybe, polo top sounds good too
- mawngyguy says: Polo please.
- honeyrunner says: ladies fitted ones please - can't wait!
- happygasman says: Bring it on . I love wet cotton next to my skin
- Pully says: Nice simple Tee with logos as described would be perfect. i'd have a couple.
- RunGaryRun says: a nice medium one please? Thank you.
- FurryH says: Large pls
- *Anj* says: Round neck, slim ladies fit please in Black with red writing or indeed red with black writing
- Jovi Runner says: Medium ladies fitted version for me - black or red
- ChrisThePuma says: yes please - M - and a hoody please
- Jungliemac says: These sound good as pre/post race items.
- BouncyTigger2 says: These sound fab! Fitted or polo tshirt would be fab in medium
Group admin: fetcheveryone