Group: South West Fetchies91 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Tumble says: Taunton
- Burto says: You can take the boy out of Cornwall...
- jmk4 says: Hi based in West Cornwall
- Devonian Plodder says: North Devonian here! Hello!
- Red Ant says: Hurrah! Thanks flying leek for organising this!
- welly says: me me me - I live in the south west (just south of Bath)- cover the whole bloody region with work too - tis huge!
- garfieldhouse says: Big region, but I'm sure we can organise something.
- skoorb says: Introduced to this site by charity, I would be well up for a mile tt as have never done one, I could probably sort out the use of our new track at Tavy if people want to use that ?
- tom_craggs says: Currently live in London but borna nd raised in Somerset and a move to Cornwall beckons...
- StormProof says: Rude not to join!
- captainbread says: I'm new, I live in Bristol, I run - I like to eat, drink and be merry. please let me in!!
- Shabby says: May I join this elite group of people please! Weston-super-Mare resident for the last 15 years (even though I'm a Welshie by trade!). Regular runner though the speed lets me down !
- Wirzel says: Hiya all! Decided to join after reading threads for a while now. I live in Bridgwater(think I can safely say that qualifies as south west). Basically hoping just to talk running with like minded people.
- smoke free says: Blimey some local (ish) people.... Can I play
- meschee says: i live in near glastonbury... serious triathlete.....ironman here we come
- goldbeetle says: Hi Im from Poole in Darzet
- Hobgoblin says: live in Wellington, delighted to find this exists
- Yeti says: Can I be an honorary SW Fetchie? Live in Brum, but Cornwall is still (and always will be) home...
- Cliffrunner says: Backwell, North Somerset
- Blister says: Bristol
- Spleen says: Add another one from Bristol... now in my second year of running and would be great to meet like-minded fetchies.
- Phil-PZ says: says: Hello from Penzance, Cornwall.
- LadyBee says: Just moved back to Frome from being all over the place. South west is the best!
- Hourglass says: Hullo from Chippers
- KeefG says: Hi,
- davidmarkuk says: Chipping Sodbury, the centre of the universe!!
- ICanDoThis says: I'm from Cornwall and new to this group
- JChiltern says: Exeter based newby
- richmachristmas says: Bath boy but lives in Yarkshire, need a little nostalgia
- ruth77 says: Hello please may I join in? I'm from Yate, near Bristol.
- Tubsey says: Always have been a South Westie moving from Wotton-under-Edge to Weston-super-Mare, must be something to do with the hyphonated names !!
Starting again but seems much harder as the years roll by..
- El Oso says: Yer my lovers, sat in the quantocks, watching the world go jogging by !
- ultracollie says: North Devonian runner/fetchie hi all *waving enthusiastically*
- James74 says: Taunton here.
- Granny2-3 says: Hello from Wiltshire.
- Oscar the Grinch says: Hello from darkest Taunton
- Running Duck says: Live in North Dorset, not actually running at the moment..................
- maxthecat1 says: Hi, I live near Verwood....have run regularly, currently occasionally!
- gojojo says: Live in south west Devon. Lots of hills, actively seeking flat bits to run on.
- madmoosey says: Live in Plymuff!
- Lizzybagwash says: Hi All
I'm in Southwick Wilts
- Hark the Herald Angels ♪♫ Synge says: Based in Bristol from 2007 to 2016, member of Westbury Harriers, moved to South Devon in 2016. Haven't seen any flat landscape - or many roads - since. Enjoying the trail running on Dartmoor and on the SWCP.