Group: FLM Blue Start Fetchies24 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Pllumby says: 4335 - Probably in a garish purple Kidney Research UK Top with Plumby on it
- Grumpa says: First FLM,so will probably be alittle nervous.Only ever met a couple of Fetchies in the flesh so should be a blast to put some faces to names;)I will be in a fetchie shirt No 20603 with GRUMPA onit.:-)
- Rapid Snail says: Will be in Tommy's charity vest. Although he wants it back after. First London marathon for me...think I'm in blue start.
- plodding hippo says: I am usually at Red start, this will be a new experience!
- Mutant Calves says: I'll be in a red Bobby Moore Fund vest
- Smileygirlie says: First time on the blue start... looking forward to the party
...and will be in Fetch home colours (red/yellow vest)
- macca 53 says: looking forward to meeting some Fetchies in the flesh
- CC2 Speedy Goth says: I'll probably be too nervous to talk to anyone though!
- Miss Piggy Wiggy says: Bright pink Parkinsons vest should hopefully have both names on it by then
- Deenzy says: I will be mostly wearing a black Fetch vest or maybe a red one I cant make up my mind
- Bosun Tony says: FETCH top, TONY on the front BOSUN TONY on the back, can't make it any easier than that ! Be great to meet loads of new fetchies
- Lully says: Oh how v exciting. Should be in a fetch vest, Lully on the front. Eeeek it's getting close!
- XB says: Getting excited.
- Puffing Bertie says: Whoopie i get to start with Max and Le Greg
- clairster says: hi all
- TRUCKER says: See you all there bring it on!
- magsd36 says: running number 1910
blue RSPCA vest, stupid grin and a bad case of pre race nausea.
- barking says: AsthmaUK snot green vest, with Barking on it somewhere, over a Fetch shirt (as long as it isnt boiling hot)
- Kwaka says: Seeing as it looks like the injury has cleared up and I can now run this, I thought I'd catch up with all the groups for FLM. Where we meeting? Anything I should know?
Race No. 19225, running in Red & White HEART vest but will wander round in my black fetch top.
Group admin: fetcheveryone