Group: Fetch car stickers campaign.26 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Tom Tom says: Yes please!! And am particularly fond of the "my knees are fine", "arguing with strangers on the internet" and "I don't jog, I run" slogans...
- SuzeeDiamond says: yes please
- Zehnderboy says: Yes please - great idea to bring Fetch to the masses, loving the slogan Don't just run it. Fetch it!
- firemannotsam says: Please add yourself to this group to show Sir Fetch that we really want these
- Haddi :-) says: please
- Meglet says: yes please! "I'd rather be running" gets my vote so far
- Girlie says: yes, please, anything with Fetch on it gets my vote:-)
- TooLilac says: I don't jog. I run. Fetcheveryone.com
the 'meet strangers off the internet' one
To run is human, to Fetch is divine.
(please please not the (*) (*) !!!)
- Qwerty says: mmm yes please
- Bolt says: Nice idea. Can I suggest 'Don't just run. Fetch' or 'Don't run. Fetch' or, in homage to a certain shoe manufacturer 'Just Fetch it'. Alternatively how's about 'Veni, Vidi, Fetchi' with apologies to old Caesar (ran in open toed Nike Etubrutes apparently)
- RunnerBean1978 says: yes please.
- philg72 says: Don't just run it. Fetch it! - gets my vote also!
- stubanch says: good idea
- moorey says: just fetch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Strutbrother says: Ahhhh, stickers!!!!!!
Group admin: firemannotsam