Group: IronFetchies36 members [See all]
Feel free to share your thoughts/hopes/dreams/fears...
Notes from Members
- Broccers says: Become Iron at the Outlaw 8/08/10.
Amazing day. 14:33 final time which is miles better than I was hoping for!
- SteveParkes says: aiming for full iron distance before the end of 2012.
- Runs4beer says: Outlaw 2010 entered. Bring it on!!!!
- Deenzy says: Its gonna happen! 2011 at the latest but probably next year, I am going to beat BB too
- TRO Saracen says: IMDE done (11:53). I have looked in the future and there will be a sub 11 attempt somewhere and also have a feeling there's a Norseman in me at some point (ooeer). But 2012 is looking like middle distance at the mo'
- AJPAR says: IMDE 2010!!!!!!
- KarinB says: Outlaw triathlon entries have opened! Are you in?
- Toks says: hats off to all of you doing an IM this year, i would love to one day but my swimming is not up to scratch, need a lot of work in that department!
- C-Cat says: UK (Sherbourne course) 2008 14 hours 18 minutes
Austria 2010 13 hours 18 minutes
xxx 20?? 12 hours 18 minutes would suit me just fine but no date set... yet
2011 plans - half distance at Big Cow... will see how that goes before future plans emerge
- dan_a says: Outlaw 2010 for me Job done!
- Highlanderchick says: Hi I have completed 4 x 70.3 Ironman distance Tri's, for 2013 I have signed up for a full Ironman, HELP!
- holgs says: Completed the Outlaw 2010 ( bringing the IM total to 3 ), bad day at the office, but very rewarding to have stuck at it and finished in 14.:17
This year been busy with a new baby and book promotion, doing a half Ironman in Ely.
Have entered Ironman Lanzarotte in 2012 and will be following that up at the Oulaw.
- Deliboy says: Ive completed 3 half iron distances and now training for IM Lanzarote next May!
- chesilboy says: Ironman UK Bolton in 2011 - 11:53. Just entered the Outlaw 2012.
- Jock Strap says: Aiming for IM Wales 2013. Longest triathlon to date as at 31.12.2012 = sprint distance, mainly due to weak swimming. Have run 1 marathon (2011) and several halfs in the last couple of years.
- JP. says: Did the Uk MDot in 2010 - will i ever get the time to do another ?
Group admin: Broccers