Group: FE Tri Kit
Black, with red accents, and the FE logo stuck in various places. Want it? Join the group, and make some notes on what you'd like.
Notes from Members
- Argie says: I have been wanting it really badily for over a fucking year now but for some lame reason or another it hasn't happened. Shame on us for not electing someone to do it.
- Highlanderchick says: 2 peice lady fit Tri Suit, please.
- AJPAR says: Possibly some kit for training.
- Moffatt666 says: Tri kit, seeperate top and shorts (i look like a met balloon in all-in-one) if you would!
- Dibble says: cycle top & shorts would be great
- phewww! says: tri suit please and t shirt. Thanks
- jude says: Yes! Give it me NOW
- Recoil says: deffo in for some shorts, probably wouldnt buy a top unless it was short sleeved
- Cheeseman75 says: Yes please plus can the cycling shirt include gel pockets at the back, and reading some of the older entries include padded cycle shorts would be a brilliant idea. Medium or large would be fine.
- HayleyB says: Tri suit, cycling top, please please
- Nick Cook says: Tri suit for me
- peachy says: Yes please i want one .
- TT1981 says: yes please
- dan_a says: Fetchie tri-suits would rock.
- paulcoz says: Yes pleaseeeeeee!
- Meglet says: tri top or cycling top please
- Wes-H says: Hi I'm new to triathlons and thought I'd enjoy reading the threads cheers Wes
- Tri2Flea says: yes please, tri shorts and top, like the HTFU suggestion!!:D
- Legless says: I want everything
- Skunk says: go on then give it to me!
- GregP says: I want it all. Preferably with a subtle reference to the Hotel Bastardos...
- jangles says: Cycling top would be great
- Stepford Wife says: Maybe interested. Cycling shirt would be good.
- Southwales22 says: cycling shorts & top sounds good to me
- Farnie says: I'd love a cycle top, and shorts would be mega
Can we get sponsorship from Skins so I can have a tri suit that makes me look thinner
- Haddi :-) says: fetch tri kit yes yes yes
- Blotts Mate says: A new stock of Fetch buffs would be good :):):)
- cathrobinson says: Cycle top please
- Jason1969 says: Tri kit before the end of August please
- WD40 says: tri suit and cycling top and shorts
- Rents says: wow - more fetchie clothing.. yes please!!
- Turkhish says: Tri suit preferably - and tri kit would be great!
- SherryB says: Cycling top, red and black would be good. I wouldn't want shorts. Short or long-sleeved.
- Qwerty says: Top for me please
- Smileygirlie says: with padded ladies' version... for extra protection
- SilentTim says: I want a Fetch Tri suit
- Monkex says: Cycling top would be fab
- JoH says: Yep, I want a super flattering trisuit!! What about a Fetch wetsuit?!
- Grid says: I am not a tri-ceratops but, nonetheless, I would like a XL cycling top please.
- martin K says: Yes Please to Tri Kit.
- Max71 says: Black tri suit....F-dot. in red and some go faster stripes in red and yellow
- gaz1 says: New to the website and addicted already - would be great to get some kit.
- Chris the Fish says: Tri suit would be great or separates (cycle shorts/top/cycle top)
in fact just do a whole range and get some small children to make it to keep the price down
- running fish boy says: i'd like it fact i need 1 aha :))
- Ellem says: Fetch trisuit please
- BradCordell says: woohooo bring on the lycra!
- The Scribbler says: Yes please! Tri-suit or top and shorts please. Or - and this maybe simpler in terms of sizes - what about a Fetch towel?
- Northern Exile says: Yep, defo interested if the colours are right. Red/Black sounds good, think a cycle shirt would do it.
- Mother T says: Fetchie Tri kit....fetching!
- Rach452 (brandstifterin) says: Cycle jersey sounds good, shorts too...
Back To Top