Group: Fetchie Teachers52 members [See all]
Do you scare small children with 'the look'?
Do you have envious friends jealous of your weeks of holiday every year?
If so, you must be a teacher/wannabe teacher/student-teacher/education professional. Join the Fetchie Teachers gang!!
Notes from Members
- Mrs Runner Duck says: I'm a TA in Secondary Maths...supporting both teachers and adolescent boys!!!
- lifeboatjohn says: Been teaching in middle and prep schools for a dozen years now, secondary trained as a Geographer and since then have taught everything but art, music and literacy...love it every day and can honestly say that I have never once moaned about my job.
- Angelplodder says: Hello. Just found this group. Can I join? I teach part-time.
- hepburn says: I teach secondary English and AS/A2 Communication and Culture
- bigmunnki says: I get 16 weeks!
- Barky says: Just finished my PGCE - job next
- suzeedee says: My name's Suzeedee and I'm a....teacher....*hangs head in shame*
- Pippi says: I teach KS1 in "interesting" Birkenhead!
- oceanspirit says: Hello. Secondary science teacher here.
- MathsRunner says: Maths teacher and Head of Year in a Norfolk secondary academy. Started running a year ago and have become addicted. Helps to clear my head at the end of a long day and it's more fun than marking!
- T39 says: I'm a primary head teacher!! I get to shut the school for snow!
- Carrot Cake 7 says: secondary PE and need to practice what I preach!
- GimmeMedals says: I'm a Headteacher...been teaching since 1992 in primary schools. Love it!
- banners70 says: running at the end of the day is the only thing that keeps me sane!
- EvilPixie says: Starting PGCE Secondary ICT in Sept 2010!
- The Terminator says: Sixth form lecturer in Business and ICT, did secondary PGCE 2005-06. Love it usually
- Special*K says: Just started teaching KS2. Hi everyone!
- runningoncoffee says: Hi everyone
Just joined Fetch, and updating my profile. Stumbled on all of you!!
I'm a Primary Teacher and have been for 13 glorious years.
- spinkle says: Teach KS1 - I love those little monkeys!
- samson says: Secondary science teacher.....oh, and a flaming lesson of ICT!!
- aj74 says: I am a Deputy Head in Middlesbrough. Only teach a bit now but that is still the best part of the job. History and Politics are my two subjects. Best job in the world.
- johnylar says: I am a Deputy Head in a secondary schoo
- Weekatiepea says: Hello! I am a Fetch newbie and also a Primary Teacher in Aberdeen since 2005
- ♣BelleVueRacer♣ of Beartown says: Maths teacher. An utter bore at dinner parties.
- cpea says: LOVE my job (mostly), HATE my job (sometimes - but with such passion it needs a mention), get the best highs imaginable professionally, the worst lows and both at huge cost. People who don't do what I do have no idea (holidays blah blah blah; those who can blah blah blah) but all have an opinion - yet I do the most important job in the world...and I'm trying out the running thang!!
- Longwayround [LWR] says: Preston-resident teacher of foreign languages to the impressionable youth of a town where fences are valued more than cattle.
- Speckled Henny-Penny says: My name is Teachergirl and I am an Englsh Teacher in a secondary school and a Head of House - sadly, not Griffindor!
- LorraineS says: I'm more education professional than teacher as I'm a university lecturer in education
- missvivvy says: Geography teacher - KS3, KS4 & KS5. HoY 12. I can only really handle the big, less whiny ones!
- Nelski says: Eye alm Ann English teacher two. #:oD
Sorry, couldn't resist the paradigmatic alternatives there.
- Stilldreaming says: I'm a HLTA in a junior school and I love my job
- ivanlees1956 says: Hi Secondary RE teacher in Norfolk - Been doing the job for nearly 40 years!! Still love the job but its the running that keeps me sane or maybe insane!!
- Rapunzel says: I'm a pre-service secondary technologies and science teacher in South Australia
- princess.allison says: I teach secondary English
Group admin: hepburn