Group: Abingdon Marathon100 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Plodder73 says: I have not done a mara before, but doing half in March, was thinking to wait to 2010, but I am doing between 30 and 40 miles a week. Have been running with a few guys who are doing FLM.
- SparkyMark says: Oh look, a marathon that I don't have to travel 100s of miles to Home to Abingdon is 27 miles.
- Schnecke says: Got to be at Abingdon - but maybe on fetchpoint this time if I can resist the temptation to do two marathons in 2009
- The great dollop says: The 2011 gallery has been archived, I need to reload that. we changed gallery providers.
- plodding hippo says: would I miss this one?
Not bloody likely!
- Johnny Blaze says: last throw if I don't do sub 4 in paris
- Michael G says: Forget big city marathons - this is the one
- early bird says: It's now offical i am entered eeeeek :):):):)
- Fat Slow Hawk says: I don't want to end up on the waiting list like last year
- Snapstinget says: After taking part in the running side of things three times it is now my turn to help man Fetchpoint or marshall or hand out water or something Perhaps i can run an Insult Post with MoaT? She is very good and i could learn a few things ...
- HappyG(rrr) says: Decided to do one marathon only 09. London, Paris, New York? No, Abingdon! Looking forward to a fetchfest! :-)G
- CheekyP says: My first attempt at a Sub 3
- SCD says: second marathon of 2009........
- B Rubble says: Might be a sub 3 attempt.
- Steve Ho says: hopefully my knees dont complain too much...
- faithfulred says: Looking forward to this!
- Clueless says: So looking forward to this. Hopefully I will survive the training, I have only started 2 out of 4 marathons before. But very determined to do this
- chris palmer says: cant wait
- RunnerBean1978 says: My second marathon ever...after the FLM this year. Wanted to try a small non city marathon and see if this improves my time! Otherwise I can't blame it on the crowds in London.
- postie postie says: Loved it last year so have to do it again. Sub 3 anyone?
- heres johnny says: filled up very quickley this year
- The bag lady says: Really looking forward to this year's marathon - training gone well and really hoping for a good PB.
- Rach E says: I'm marshaling again (cue calls of "You're nearly there" at mile 1) and also organising the post-race social at the Boundary House (so field any food-related questions this way).
- Whoisdavidmagii? says: First marathon, hoping for 3.45ish
- controversial says: OK going for sub 2.50!!! Scared, me???? YES!!!
- Lisrun says: I am looking forward to this, I got a late entry
- Dave A says: Oooops, I appear to have entered:)
- Dibble says: exactly 26.2 miles away from my house according to the Event Finder, so this must be the one for my second attempt at the distance.
- JJ Flash says: I'll either run or Fetchpoint. Must make up my mind soon.
- Kallywag says: Managed to avoid the waiting list this year
- ScudULike says: Last "best" chance at going sub-4hrs as age is beginning to creep up on me.
Poor early 2011 as hobbled by a number of injuries...
- Cazaroo says: Got my place and looking for ward to October!!
- seesteverun says: Ran the 2012 Abingdon Marathon as my first and loved it. Will definitely be back, probably in 2015.
Group admin: fetcheveryone