Group: FLM 2009 FETCHPOINT - RUNNERS115 members [See all]
FLM Fetchpoint). The location was at about mile 22,
So if you are running FLM and want some support, do register below as I will probably send group fmails with info for you from here (not many, I promise!)
HOWEVER TO GET INFO TO US SO WE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR YOU MUST USE THE HOTMAIL ADDRESS HERE. AS WE CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF CHANGES IN THIS GROUP. Email address: fetchFLM22@hotmail.co.uk
New website: flm2009fetch22.webs.com
PLEASE DON'T PUT REQUESTS IN THIS GROUP AS THEY WON'T BE PICKED UP FROM HERE AS WE CAN'T TRACK CHANGES OR ACTIVITY IN HERE. TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY, PLEASE
Notes from Members
- Metal Martin says: Hugs, cheers, smiles and sweeties would be great. Fetchpoint rooools
- beders says: hi gang, this is my 9th FLM on the trot and just didn't realise there was an official 'Fetch' FLM support group doh ! looking forward to cheering you as I run past, will be wearing an Epilepsy Action vest with 'PETE' on the front , no 26722. looking forward to saying hello and getting a cheer back on the day !!
- Dee19 says: 3.56 last year...just want to better that 2009. Grateful for any support
- LouLou says: First time running FLM hoping for under 3.10
- David0409 says: 1st 26 miler so support welcome
- Loca says: Looking forward to this. Will be my first Fetchpint experience. Hoping for close to 3 hours if I have a good run. 3:15ish it starts to go wrong!
- B Rubble says: Hoping to run sub 3:05, as close to 3:00 as possible.
- Torbay says: The support I was given at mile 13 was so loud and went on for ages it made me cry. It kept me going to mile 22 fantastic all of you.. thankyou so much x
- Bazoaxe says: cannot wait, good luck to all my fellow FLM2009 ers
- Puffing Bertie says: No idea what time i will be yet but i will defo be in Fetch colours
- flanker says: hoping for about 3:40. Will need a big cheer and a kick up the arse! And I *do* want rain!!
- Pink Team 2 says: Good Luck everyone
- youcanrunfasterlynne says: I AM GOIGN TO BE RUNNING FOR THE ALZHEIMERS SOCIETY SO I WILL BE INT HEIR KIT. TARGET FINISH TIME 4 HR 15 MIN
- Cabbey says: My first marathon, so I will need all the help, shouting, hugs and sweets available please!
- JeremyBott says: First marathon (eek), aiming for steady 5 hours. Gonna need a big shout by the time I get to Fetchpoint 22 as training didnt go entirely to plan for one reason or another (women, pah!).
My number 39757 my name is Botty. Proud to be running in the blue vest of a tiny charity called Kith and Kids.
- ThorntonRunner says: 4th marathon - 1st flm. In on GFA, but short of training due to metatarsal break at end of 2008, so aiming for 3:30
- Joe Hawk says: Around 3-3:15 we will have to see.
- sandi says: hi, I am English, living in Switzerland. I have been running for about 2 and a half year and running seriously for about half a year. the thought of running my first marathon this year at the FLM is scaring the hell out of me and I am convinced I won't have tried enough and will crash and burn!
- dollydaydream says: Good luck to all on Sunday - I will be aiming for my own PB of under 6 hours - so any support would be fab - in a CLIC Sargent Vest 37266.
- Siamese Pete says: I think I might need lots of compeeds:(
- controversial says: Sub 3 pacer for RW ....
- UltraMrsR says: You Guys were amazing last year. Thank you again and thank you in advance for this year!!!
- AlanR says: 1st Marathon, 1st Fetchpoint can't wait :D
- hammerite says: PB attempt and maybe sub 3h 30 attempt if training goes well. Will be in my Bedford Harriers vest.
- OllyW says: Hopefully somewhere around 3hrs. Very hopefully starting with 2:5X.
- shoeless says: Like AlanR, 1st mara, 1st Fetchpoint. Terrified already. I will DEFINITELY be accepting hugs. xx
- stu8 says: 2nd time at this distance and race 1st time was baaaaaaad
(prays for a nice cool cloudy day)
sorry Fetchpointes at least its not raining
- genegenie says: Running for Meningitis Trust and hoping to crack 5 hours. I would appreciate a supply of Skittles when I (eventually) get to where you are, please.
- SharonD says: I'll be in a British Lung Foundation vest....hopefully beating Dublin's 4:39 I will need all the support on offer by mile 22
- jolguk says: Less than 3:41:44, please! Judging by 07, I won't want any food, just the excuse to stop for a minute! Also, I bet I'm not the only one who'd blinking love rain.
- Lully says: This sounds amazing - I've never experienced fetchpoint before. I'm gonna be slow, but I'm deffo coming past!
- Deenzy says: 2nd FLM and aiming for Sub 3.15, would love to do 3.09 which would be an improvement of 1 hour from last year! Fetchpoint rocked last year and I can't wait to get to mile 22 again!
- grasshopper2 says: Bring it on!
- rug says: Hi Ran FLM 2008 and really appreciated the fab support from Fetchies at Mile 22! The great thing was I also saw everyone at Mile 13 ish on the other side of the road as well. Loved the jelly babies that Hendo brought to put a smile on my face! See you all this year ( all being well!)
- minardi says: I'm so looking forward to the fetch wall of sound again
- Pllumby says: First marathon. Planning on just getting round but dreaming of going under 4hrs
- RicC says: PB last year, but will have to work very hard to come close this time round!
- clairster says: yaya for fetchpoint!
- rleyton says: Woo!
- Duncs says: Deferred place from last year and going for <3:15 - hopefully
- Kwaka says: Race No. 19225. Still looking to break 4hrs so anyone with the same goal who wants a running partner on the day can fmail me. Will probably have a Charity vest on again so would be nice to run with Fetchies so I get recognised at Fetchpoint.
- plodding hippo says: I will be there for partying and gin
- Rick OShay says: Fetchpoint really helped me last year (and I need all the help I can get)
- Smileygirlie says: I was a Fetchpoint virgin last year, but it was a massive boost at 13 and 22. Aiming to finish in 3:45 (was 3:54 last year)... Can't wait! x
- Grumpa says: 2nd time at the marathon since 2002 ( Nottingham ).Hope to get sub 4 again,but 7 years older and afew pounds bigger so we`ll have to see
- kink bunny says: this year i will be in my worthing harriers vesty can't wait training much harder than last year grrrr
- Miss Piggy Wiggy says: First marathon gonna need some fetchie magic
- wrexhamrob says: LOOKING Forward to my first experience of FETCHPOINT in 3 days time ....look for the daffodil<<<aiming for 4hr 19 which would be a pb, my 11th marathon . At my 10th Dublin 2008 i ran 4:24 =4mins outside my pb and my first ever negative split. aiming for better in FLM if i can cope c crowds and start slow and shake off this femoral nerve (sciatia Type ) thigh ache . greetings to all & big thanks to fetchpointers
- wendy woo says: wearing maroon dunstable road runners top. can t wait to see u guys at mile 22, what a boost , trying sooooo hard for a sub 4 ! x
- trebormint says: 1st marathon and have not had the best preparation, but getting there.
- chunky boy says: am so looking forward to it.. am praying for a PB as training is going fab! a massive thanks to fetch supporters
- Alfadan says: My first ever Marathon, a little scared, but exited, training suggests a sub 4 is on, but who knows what'll happen on the day....maybe I'll win
- tick follows tock says: Second time running London bloody love it pushing to break 2:50 so give me a big shout
- tom_craggs says: 2nd Marathon, pushing hard for sub 2.55 so would love the fetchpoint support - will just have to wear something that identifies my fetch credentials in addition to my club vest.
- SCD says: first marathon so big cheers please.........BTW I`m running for the St Johns.
- wheresthefinishline!!! says: 2nd time for me. Last time 2006 but had never run any distance before achieved a very slow time of 5.38. Hoping to knock an hour off that this time. I am running for Motor Neurone Disease so will be wearing their vest.
- Fast&Furious says: My 9th FLM and I'm looking for sub 2:55.
- SuzyWoo says: Will be wearing my Fetchie vest
- macca 53 says: it's my first FLM and my first marathon for 27 years!! I need all the help I can get
- run free says: my last marathon with teddy my pet so hope to see you 1/2 way - maybe see a few of you at mile 22
- TRUCKER says: 2009 BRING IT 0N!!!!
- IrishMike says: Hi will be in Marie curie cancer care vest, with Mike written on it, Number 3226, hoping to beat my Dublin marathon time of 4:13
- jfdrake says: My first marathon, aiming for between 4 1/2 and 5 hrs, I will be wearing a Chickenshed white running vest - 'cos that is who I am running for and my number is 36047
- RunningBob says: Running in Wilmslow vest (blue/ gold) race number 555. Championship start. Target time sub 2:40
- Kenny_Boy says: Look for the blue, VERY Scottish cycling top. First mara, just let me feel the love ! I'll be seeing you at 22, KM
Group admin: Stumpy
|FLM2009 - Fetchie supporters at mile 22 - runners AND supporters|