Group: Fetch Track Runners
For those with a love of the red oval. Whether it's just for speedwork or for racing - the track rules!
Notes from Members
- Lowbo says: Used to race 800, 1500 & 3000 as a teenager but felt i was going round in circles and not getting anywhere...12 years later I'm on the comeback trail for 5000m.
- Blackers800 says: Took up track running at 41 (in 2008), and quickly found a tallent for the 800m. Current MV40 Southern Counties indoor and outdoor champ and National indoor bronze. Next stop Masters Nation T&F, July 09!!!!
- Sharkie says: Baby 100 - 200 sprinter. Baby in that I've only been sprint training for a year. I'm actually an FV55 so GFA is the height of my ambitions.
- The Husky says: need a break from 5k - half marathon training....
- sLickster says: Shall be having a go at 100m/200m (maybe 400m) this summer
- Big Scone says: I need to keep up my track running/racing. Everyone else is only interested in 10k and longer now the summer is over.
- RunnerBean1978 says: Just getting into track for the southern womens league. Seemingly better at 1500m and 3000m at the moment.
- SuperSooks says: I discovered 3000m last summer.. love it!! Hope to do more track next summer... I love training on our brand spanking new track in Winchester too!!
- Smudger 3 The slower lioness says: I do a weekly track training session with my club and yesi do enjoy it:-):-)x
- Smout says: As a kid did 800m/1500m an have the urge to get back to the track just no made it there yet.....
- Ventilator says: Always loved track - a reasonable middle distance runner back when I were a lad. My heart says I can recapture those glory days, but I think my body might be saying something slightly different.
Back To Top