Group: 2009 Goals: New PBs at 5K, 5M, 10K, 10M, HM and M (or any other distances you have run before)25 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Sparky68 says: Looking for PBs in all of these, except 5m, 10m & Marathon.....
- Jezzer says: Will go for it again this year. So far got PBs at HM and 5 km.
- Vicksta says: Will be a bit tough this time, especially as I am running like a donkey with one leg currently.
- Joe Hawk says: I want 5k,10K, Half and Mara. If I get 1M, 5M & 10M so much the better
- cowalrunner says: what a great goal....I can't wait.....bring it on.
- Tango (Adam) says: i would love to get a PB in my marathon. best 2.51.56sec
- Johnny Blaze says: I am Spartacus.
- RichMallaber says: I can do it, I will do it.... fingers crossed - first race of the year this weekend - 10K
- ninemins says: Seems to be finally getting there but will the PBs back up the training?
- becca7 says: Done! The mara, 10M and 5M were new distances for me this year. I have not run another marathon but I bettered my 10M and 5M times during the course of the year.
- kevconchar says: new 1/2 pb on sunday 83.24, 10k pb at start of september 37.24, 5k pb in august 18.44
- Martian Dashes says: Going for anything on offer though 100metres & 200metres and the marathon might be out of reach. Where have all the 10 mile races gone?
- Gritts! says: Managed to set a new PB at the British 10k!
Group admin: Vicksta