It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 750 miles in 2009
For Fetchies who think they can run 750 miles in a year... about 58 miles in a month
Notes from Members
- The Jackal says: looks like i'm going to have to find another 50 miles somewhere this year now!
- BobEsponja says: 1.5 half months and 36 miles. Best start picking it up!
- Mrs Muckyhands says: Managed 700 last year!!!!
- Clueless says: I managed about 400 ish miles last year with injury and illness which scuppered my plans. Hope to change that this year
- sallykate says: Perfect target -- more than this year I mean last year
- julbags says: Will be a push but hopefully marathon training should bump my mileage up a bit next year
- Running Beard says: Gives me something to aim for which ought to be achievable for me - also provide some motivation from the start of the year.
- *Anj* says: How many miles a month is this?
- Gogsy! says: Looking forward to the challenge
- Shin-Twigs says: Hi, newbie here, joining to hopefully get to the 750 this year
- Tiggia says: Erm, I need to be more disciplined this year
- phewww! says: I'm going to give it a go! Should be OK if .......I stay injury free!
- Mrs F says: I am now about 12 miles off this target, too late to make 1000 miles in 2009, but maybe that is one to go for next year! Started with a conservative target of 600 miles for the year, and have managed to keep running through most niggles give or take a few days! (so far, touch wood, plastic, glass or anything else that may work!)
- Harbs says: 712 miles done disappointed not to make it but 4 weeks off for injury and had a rather long summer holiday (ooops) so 2010 it is then for under 4 hour marathon and over 750 miles.
- Evangel says: I'd like to have a realistic and achievable goal. Let's see what happens.
- Caterpillar says: Hello everyone. I was in the 500 mile group but I've nearly done 200 this year already, so 750 is probably the right challenge for me.
- Toucan says: Means I not only have to run, but also need to remember to keep the Forerunner charged!
- Pully says: Was aiming for 500 but both legs appear to be working well, i am ahead of target and stepping it up so what the hell...
- Maisy says: Just hit 801 miles for the year. It's a great feeling!
- Wriggling Snake says: I'm on 646 right now, buthave 2 weeks away in november, so will be interesting if I make it!!!